Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone recommend a relocation adviser?

Anyone recommend a relocation adviser?

Old May 6th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

CatherineF will become famous soon enoughCatherineF will become famous soon enough
Default Anyone recommend a relocation adviser?

My family and I have been living in The Netherlands for the last 8 years and are contemplating a return to the UK later this year. We want to live in North Yorkshire, in commuting distance from Leeds. We could really use the assistance of a relocation adviser to assist with organising property rental, researching primary schools and financial planning, etc.

Any recommendations? The only companies I have stumbled on so far seem to cater primarily to companies relocating employees rather than private individuals.

Thanks for any tips!
Catherine
Old May 6th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone recommend a relocation adviser?

sorry dont know of any relocation advisors but there are a few people from up north that come on here, they may be able to offer some advice. I am from Saddleworth (group of villages) which is quite nice semi rural area has some good schools and not too far from M62 and Leeds. Have a Google for Greenfield (Tescos being built as we speak), Uppermill, Lydgate, Diggle and Delph Local council is Oldham MBC. Oldham IMHO for shopping is not too nice. Greenfield has one of the best junior/primary schools in Oldham (st.Marys Cof E)
Good Luck with the move