Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

anyone live near cincinnati?

anyone live near cincinnati?

Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

ChrisL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone live near cincinnati?

Hey there. I live in the Cincinnati and recently (ok, yesterday evening) setup a forum for British Ex-Pats from the Cincinnati/NKY area to chat, arrange events, etc. I've been living in the area for about 4-5 years now, and often get messages or meet Brits who want to meet up with others. So I decided to create a place that I could direct everyone towards.

If you live in the area, and want to talk to others, then do stop by and sign up. The web address is http://expats.wizage.net/. It's just a basic forum right now, since I'm the only one working on it and I've only just started it. There aren't that many members, but don't let that stop you. We have to start somewhere and hopefully we can build a great community of people!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:55 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I hope she's okay, she's a top bird!
Got an email from her at the weekend - all is well, shes just a very busy girl!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:20 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChrisL
If you live in the area, and want to talk to others, then do stop by and sign up. The web address is http://expats.wizage.net/. It's just a basic forum right now, since I'm the only one working on it and I've !
Be warned ..you have a right dodgy character ..just joined ...
hope you all republicans ,..
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Be warned ..you have a right dodgy character ..just joined ...
hope you all republicans ,..
Oi! I ain't dodgy at all. I was searching the web for people in Cincinnati and happened to see this thread. Since the person was asking about people in Cincinnati, I thought I would join and post.

And I ain't a republican, I voted Lib Dem last time around!!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Oi! I ain't dodgy at all. I was searching the web for people in Cincinnati and happened to see this thread. Since the person was asking about people in Cincinnati, I thought I would join and post.

And I ain't a republican, I voted Lib Dem last time around!!
Noy you.... one of your members..... a well know troublemaker ....
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:08 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
Got an email from her at the weekend - all is well, shes just a very busy girl!
Oh that's good. Send her our love & tell her we miss her! Cheers!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Noy you.... one of your members..... a well know troublemaker ....
Who?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:51 pm
Ray

Who?
And ruin my fun......... no chance ..
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
And ruin my fun......... no chance ..
::shrugs:: Since I know four of the members in real life and personally invited the fifth I don't think any of them will be trouble makers. Well, we'll see what happens...
Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:03 pm
Ray

::shrugs:: Since I know four of the members in real life and personally invited the fifth I don't think any of them will be trouble makers. Well, we'll see what happens...
So you don't know the fifth element .... Ummmmmmm
Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
So you don't know the fifth element .... Ummmmmmm
Yes, I know them too now. So whatever... have fun with your pool heater.

Last edited by ChrisL; Sep 6th 2006 at 5:31 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:30 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Although since you already said you wouldn't, because it would be more fun to watch that person cause trouble, I won't keep my hopes up. Well at least I found this forum's Troll without wasting too much time. I guess retired people have nothing better to do these days than troll on forums...
did you leave your sense of humour at Heathrow when you left too?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:30 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

if you think someone on the board is going to be a troublemaker, I would appreciate it if you tell me so that I can keep an eye out. I don't want the group being destroyed before it's even taken off.
Avoid letting Partystar or Ray in, and youll be just dandy..
Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Manc
did you leave your sense of humour at Heathrow when you left too?
Naw, I left from Gatwick in the rain and landed in Newark, that city just drains all the life from your in a second.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CarlM
Avoid letting Partystar or Ray in, and youll be just dandy..
Ahh, ok. Will do...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.