Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Colorado

Wikiposts

Anyone in Colorado

Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:04 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Colorado

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
I'm on 13th and Franklin - just across the road from the Streets of London and the Irish Snug. We should meet up. Tarkak and Anabella - will you be in town anytime soon?
usually grab a pint or two with others on a monthly basis around Denver or there abouts - so yeah we all ought to grab a pint some when.

Annabella, how often are you around Boulder? Stumbling ground of years ago.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:51 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
usually grab a pint or two with others on a monthly basis around Denver or there abouts - so yeah we all ought to grab a pint some when.

Annabella, how often are you around Boulder? Stumbling ground of years ago.
At least once a month. OH has an office he can work out of there so he goes when I'm off work and we go together. Go down on Sunday and come back on Monday (sometimes Tuesday, in my off-season)..
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Leyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
I'm on 13th and Franklin - just across the road from the Streets of London and the Irish Snug. We should meet up. Tarkak and Anabella - will you be in town anytime soon?
Seems like you are just up the road from us, we live on 11th and Sherman (Poets Row).

I have never actually been to the Streets of London Pub nor the Irish Snug although everytime we pass them on Colfax we keep meaning to call in one day. We've only really managed to get down to Pints Pub, The Auld Dubliner and various places downtown, namely Nallan's around 14th and Market. Although we spend most of our drinking time at Charlie Browns since it is only half a block from our apartment.

Anytime you want to meet up, just give us shout.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:52 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I will be in CO ..in July/Aug .. The though of meeting any of you
yookies is a scary though ....
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:32 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I will be in CO ..in July/Aug .. The though of meeting any of you
yookies is a scary though ....
Are you serious?!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Democratic convention?
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Are you serious?!
I will be travelling incognito ....
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:48 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I will be in CO ..in July/Aug .. The thought of meeting any of you yookies is a scary though ....
I always figured you as the adventurous type...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:49 pm
Ray

I always figured you as the adventurous type...
The syrup suits me ....
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Ahh, ok
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:01 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Originally Posted by anabella
At least once a month. OH has an office he can work out of there so he goes when I'm off work and we go together. Go down on Sunday and come back on Monday (sometimes Tuesday, in my off-season)..
well I never... just down the road you iz - sometimes!

One thing peeps don't realize is that Boulder has the Shelby Museum where they have a pretty impressive collection of Shelby's - which you won't necessary care for but your OH might... except that's one place you shouldn't prat about like nick cage in search of 'Eleanor'.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:03 pm
Ray

One thing peeps don't realize is that Boulder has the Shelby Museum where they have a pretty impressive collection of Shelby's - which you won't necessary care for but your OH might... except that's one place you shouldn't prat about like nick cage in search of 'Eleanor'.
Thats worth a visit ...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:03 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Originally Posted by Ray
by Greyhound or crate freight?
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:05 pm
Ray

by Greyhound or crate freight?
Well it won't be in a bleedin deer skin
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:07 pm

That's cool! I'll check it out next time I'm there..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.