Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone in or around Scotland in the market for a car??

Wikiposts

Anyone in or around Scotland in the market for a car??

Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone in or around Scotland in the market for a car??

My fiance decided to put his car up for sale on ebay.co.uk. We're hoping he'll get it sold before he has to leave for the US. So if any of you know anyone, have family members, etc that may need a car, and do not mind traveling up near Scotland, please have them take a look here at his advert:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....8&category=9861

I know this a blatant advertisement for his car, but we hope that word of mouth will help us out and I figure the more people we can reach, the better! Esp since Autotrader and Cardata don't seem to be getting us anywhere.

Thanks everyone!
Jamie
Old Mar 30th 2004, 3:53 pm
With 'er indoors :-D

Rumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone in or around Scotland in the market for a car??

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
My fiance decided to put his car up for sale on ebay.co.uk. We're hoping he'll get it sold before he has to leave for the US. So if any of you know anyone, have family members, etc that may need a car, and do not mind traveling up near Scotland, please have them take a look here at his advert:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....8&category=9861

I know this a blatant advertisement for his car, but we hope that word of mouth will help us out and I figure the more people we can reach, the better! Esp since Autotrader and Cardata don't seem to be getting us anywhere.

Thanks everyone!
Jamie
Looks like your link has been truncated?