Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

anyboy know about Vermont Service Center

anyboy know about Vermont Service Center

Old Aug 18th 2002, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

syedraza70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyboy know about Vermont Service Center

i want to ask one thing about my friend.. he and I are best friends we both were studying here on F1 and both got married with two american citizens same day in Beckley WV. after that he went with his wife to Ocean City MD and I started living in Beckley WV with my wife. After that i applied at INS office Pittsburg PA and got my EAD and fingerprints same day. I applied at 3rd of july 2002. and now waiting for the interview call. but my (above mentioned) friend came here to meet me and i asked him weather he applied or not he said that he applied at Vermont Service Center but he have no reciept, no fingerprints and no EAD, where as he did not file financial support affidavit, no medical examination and he did not gave them any birth certificate. i want to ask that he applied through mail so now what is the process at VSC how it will take to tell him that they need more papers cuz i am worried about him as i heard that if your AOS is not filed correctly then sometimes you may get deportation order