Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anybody showing the Man U preseason games?

Anybody showing the Man U preseason games?

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody showing the Man U preseason games?

Man U play Celtic tonight in Seattle. Does anybody know if a TV station is covering the game or any of their other preseason American tour games?

P.S. I'm not a Man U fan before you insult me
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked Fox's website and its on Fox sports world at 11pm eastern 8pm pacific.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anybody showing the Man U preseason games?

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Man U play Celtic tonight in Seattle. Does anybody know if a TV station is covering the game or any of their other preseason American tour games?

P.S. I'm not a Man U fan before you insult me
I am a Man Utd fan and don't care if anyone insults me lol. I haven't seen anything listed but would be keen like you, to know if it's being shown anywhere.

I have tickets for the Philadelphia game against Barcelona for the 3rd August.................can't wait

Rob
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pimpbot
I just checked Fox's website and its on Fox sports world at 11pm eastern 8pm pacific.

You answered my question....thanks

Rob
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 10:04 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Not being a TV buff - what is the best and cheapest package to get in order to get as much UK footbal as possible? Im in LA.

Going to see Man Utd on Sunday - and will have my Chelsea top on!
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm guessing that this would depend on where you live and who your cable provider is. Hopefully somebody in your area can give you the low down on the local cable providers and package costs. I'd say Fox sports world is the channel you want though. They show a lot of Premiership football and FA cup games. They also show a few Sky sports programmes.

Come on you Spurs!
Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:44 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Spurs.

And how we all laughed.

Keep the jokes coming in....
Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Jul 25th 2003, 9:24 am
Just Joined

lynn abel-flynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

If you have Dish satellite, Fox network(channel 149) show alot of premiership matches(especially at 3am).
And yes, I am a Man U supporter and I thoroughly enjoyed that Man U/Celtic game.
Old Jul 25th 2003, 8:42 pm
Up Yir Kilt

Lynn - are you English as well as a Man Utd supporter?
Uch well we jocks just let ya win, ken wit a mean?
Old Jul 25th 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by scotch03
Lynn - are you English as well as a Man Utd supporter?
Uch well we jocks just let ya win, ken wit a mean?
You sure about that ? lol
Old Jul 25th 2003, 9:38 pm
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

I feel like a true Man U fan now that I'm living in the US...... can you imagine how I felt being from Manchester and supporting the red half?????
Old Jul 25th 2003, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by RoB1833
I feel like a true Man U fan now that I'm living in the US...... can you imagine how I felt being from Manchester and supporting the red half?????

Be proud, chest out ,don't be afraid, fly the Utd flag.

Rob
Old Jul 25th 2003, 10:46 pm
Release the hounds!

AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anybody showing the Man U preseason games?

Originally posted by robclews
I am a Man Utd fan and don't care if anyone insults me lol. I haven't seen anything listed but would be keen like you, to know if it's being shown anywhere.

I have tickets for the Philadelphia game against Barcelona for the 3rd August.................can't wait

Rob
I came down from Vancouver the other night to watch the ManU-Celtic game in Seattle. It was a great experience...not sure what it will be like at their other games, but in Seattle the whole of the city centre was heaving with people waiting for the game, for hours before hand. Apparently ten thousand came down from Vancouver alone...something I'd never thought I'd see ...a north american city over-run with footie fans!!! Enjoy the game....
Old Jul 27th 2003, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

They are coming to the Meadowlands NJ, couple of miles from NYC. We will be away on vacation, shame my son wanted to go see them.
Reg. Frank R.

Is my USC son a true fan,

Shirts he owns:
Man U
Man City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Tottenham
England
He buys the shirts by the color & style. No problem in NYC, though in UK, he would probably get a good hiding.

Reg. Frank R.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.