Anybody in Colorado

Wikiposts

Anybody in Colorado

Old Apr 19th 2010, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

sstock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anybody in Colorado

Hello!

We're moving to Colorado Springs in a couple of months and I'm looking for some fellow brits! I'm British, married to an American, been in the US since 2002. Lived in Vegas for 4 yrs, TX for 3, AL for 1 and really looking forward to normal seasons!

Sarah,
Old Apr 20th 2010, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

benblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nice

Originally Posted by sstock
Hello!

We're moving to Colorado Springs in a couple of months and I'm looking for some fellow brits! I'm British, married to an American, been in the US since 2002. Lived in Vegas for 4 yrs, TX for 3, AL for 1 and really looking forward to normal seasons!

Sarah,
Hi Sarah!

Let us know when you arrive in Colorado Springs, and we'll make sure we get together with you. CO is a great place to live!

The group that usually meets fairly often has been a bit slack recently - I'm travelling a lot, and one of our number is in the midst of retiring from the USN, and all kinds of other things. We need to get back to our usual cadence of meet-ups.

We went bowling a couple of months ago, which was great fun. We probably should have started earlier, because there were some children there who flagged pretty quickly. It was great to meet tea42pls and brit-ish - who both post here.

I was going to host something at my house for St. George's Day, but I'm supposed to be flying to Germany on Saturday night (which now may not happen, obviously). Maybe we'll try to pull something together in a few weeks.

You can reach me on [email protected] or with a PM on here.

Regards,
Ben
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Bladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of light

I have just been in Colorado Springs, now in Denver. Will there be any kind of St George's Day celebrations going on anywhere?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bladerunner
I have just been in Colorado Springs, now in Denver. Will there be any kind of St George's Day celebrations going on anywhere?
You lucky bugger!
Old Apr 27th 2010, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

benblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bladerunner
I was going to have a St. George's Day party at my house, but I had to fly to Germany, so we'll probably have it at some point in the next month...
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Brit-ish1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Ben, Give me a shout when your next back on this land mass.. we would be up for a post St Georges day knees up..
Old Apr 30th 2010, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Brit-ish1
Hey Ben, Give me a shout when your next back on this land mass.. we would be up for a post St Georges day knees up..
Flying home tomorrow, entering for the first time on my newly minted Green Card. Will let you know as soon as we get organized enough to plan a party!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Flying home tomorrow, entering for the first time on my newly minted Green Card. Will let you know as soon as we get organized enough to plan a party

Congratulations on the GC.... should make entry a lot easier at POE...
Maybe meet up for a beer or two when your back ok. cheers
Old Apr 30th 2010, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Brit-ish1
Congratulations on the GC.... should make entry a lot easier at POE...
Maybe meet up for a beer or two when your back ok. cheers
After the monstrously booze-laden few weeks I've had in New York and Hannover, I might have something non-alcoholic!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 10:21 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benblaney
After the monstrously booze-laden few weeks I've had in New York and Hannover, I might have something non-alcoholic!
... road trip to Utah then, huh?!?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 10:26 am
Just Joined

That amber falling down juice they make in Germany is Awesome!
Beats the chemical muck we get in the uk!
Old Jul 4th 2010, 6:50 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone interested; FOTR (Film On The Rocks) series...
Monty Python's Holy Grail is being shown at Red Rocks this month.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Sooty04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
For anyone interested; FOTR (Film On The Rocks) series...
Monty Python's Holy Grail is being shown at Red Rocks this month.
Whats the date of that again Rich.
o and i found you again sneeky
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

MadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond reputeMadRad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Anyone in Northern Colorado - Fort Collins area? Do folk ever get together up here? Would really like to meet some female expats - the only folk I ever seem to see are hub's colleagues. I know there's a Denver meetup group but I am in no way capable of driving in Denver yet!
Old Jul 13th 2010, 4:06 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Originally Posted by MadRad
Hi,

Anyone in Northern Colorado - Fort Collins area? Do folk ever get together up here? Would really like to meet some female expats - the only folk I ever seem to see are hub's colleagues. I know there's a Denver meetup group but I am in no way capable of driving in Denver yet!
I'm down in Longmont; there are some pats here but don't really meet up. There is sometimes a Boulder area one but I plead the 5th about it... I don't bother to attend those, if they do them anymore.
Denver driving isn't all that bad!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.