Reload this Page >

Anybody in Colorado

Wikiposts

Anybody in Colorado

Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:37 am
Just Joined

misssunflowerblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Anybody in Colorado

Hey, I know someone already posted a thread on Colorado but didn't know if anyone would read my post since the thread was old! Anyways, my husband moved here 2 years ago from England, and I am from Colorado! We are looking for anyone in the Boulder area to see if you'd wanna meet up for a beer or just anything so he can connect with some people from across the pond living in Colorado!
Cheers
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Floridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anybody in Colorado

Originally Posted by misssunflowerblue
Hey, I know someone already posted a thread on Colorado but didn't know if anyone would read my post since the thread was old! Anyways, my husband moved here 2 years ago from England, and I am from Colorado! We are looking for anyone in the Boulder area to see if you'd wanna meet up for a beer or just anything so he can connect with some people from across the pond living in Colorado!
Cheers
Hello MissSFB

are you and Hubs, still up for a beer next week? I sent you a message, but you may have not recieved it. Well, I'll wait for your reply, and maybe we can all get together. Looking forward to coming to Boulder.

Cheers!!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:32 am
Just Joined

yorkshire pudding is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
I'm new to this site - english but married to an american. If you ever meet up in Denver please do let me know - would love to meet some fellow Brits
thanks!
amanda
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Leyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yorkshire pudding
Hi there
I'm new to this site - english but married to an american. If you ever meet up in Denver please do let me know - would love to meet some fellow Brits
thanks!
amanda
Welcome to BE.

There are a number of us here on BE that live in the metro area, myself included. There are also a few more on meetup.com, but sadly there is no longer an organizer and thus the group may shortly disappear.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:09 am
Just Joined

kateb77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Anybody in Colorado

Hello!

All being well I should have my K-1 in my hand and heading out to Broomfield in the next 6 weeks or so.

Although I can't wait to be with my fiance and his family, will definitely be wanting to make some circles of friends and to meet up with people who have been through this same process would be fantastic!

Give me a shout if you'd like a new friend
Old Apr 4th 2009, 7:15 am
Just Joined

Pro52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all!

I'd love to meet some fellow Brits and make some new friends. My wife (a Denver native) and I live in SE Denver. I moved to the States from the south of England in 2003 after graduating uni, and have been here in Denver for 3 years. Used to live in Tampa Bay but the novelty soon wore off! Anyway, please let me know if you or anyone else would like to meet up. My Little Britain quotes and Top Gear references are getting odd looks from my co-workers.

Cheers,
Geoff.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Leyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pro52
Hello all!

I'd love to meet some fellow Brits and make some new friends. My wife (a Denver native) and I live in SE Denver. I moved to the States from the south of England in 2003 after graduating uni, and have been here in Denver for 3 years. Used to live in Tampa Bay but the novelty soon wore off! Anyway, please let me know if you or anyone else would like to meet up. My Little Britain quotes and Top Gear references are getting odd looks from my co-workers.

Cheers,
Geoff.
Welcome to BE. Which area of Denver are you in?

There is an actual Expats, Denver meet-up group, the link for which I have sent to your inbox.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the welcome Leyther! I'm in the southeast Metro area, near Tamarac Square and Bible Park. I'll definately check out the link you sent, but it looks like I need to make a third post before I can access it.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:05 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leyther
Welcome to BE.

There are a number of us here on BE that live in the metro area, myself included. There are also a few more on meetup.com, but sadly there is no longer an organizer and thus the group may shortly disappear.
sorta sucky isn't it! I used to go but, I agree, it then became sporadic with places and times. Good peeps though, enjoyed the meetups.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
sorta sucky isn't it! I used to go but, I agree, it then became sporadic with places and times. Good peeps though, enjoyed the meetups.
I attended the last one about three weeks ago and I agree, they are good people and the new organizers are extremely nice. It is a shame however that they do not meet very often and looking back over past events it would appear that the venues tend not change very much i.e. the Baker Street.

Saying all of that, I would still attend another one depending upon my schedule and the location.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:33 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leyther
I attended the last one about three weeks ago and I agree, they are good people and the new organizers are extremely nice. It is a shame however that they do not meet very often and looking back over past events it would appear that the venues tend not change very much i.e. the Baker Street.

Saying all of that, I would still attend another one depending upon my schedule and the location.
Baker St got tiresome which is mostly why I started to pass.
Ditto to your last sentance.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

Okay, managed to read the private message and will keep an eye out for the next meet up! In the mean time if anyone would like to get together for a pint or some grub just drop me a line. The Wife and I are friendly and easy going so don't be shy. In case you were wondering, I just turned 30 and she's 34. We enjoy music, good food and walks on the beach...

But seriously we're a good laugh.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

benblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nice

Cheers

*waves* from Colorado Springs.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:53 am
Just Joined

misssunflowerblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by benblaney
*waves* from Colorado Springs.

Hello right back! What are you doing down there! Come on up to the lovely Boulder County!
Old May 7th 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

benblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nice

Hello right back! What are you doing down there! Come on up to the lovely Boulder County!
Am kind of stuck here, as I work in military contracting. You know, I've never been north of Arvada...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.