Reload this Page >

Anybody in Colorado

Wikiposts

Anybody in Colorado

Old Oct 6th 2009, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

tea42pls is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anybody in Colorado

Hello Fellow Brits living in the Mountains! I am in Colorado Springs and am looking for some British friends (female) to occasionally meet over a nice pot of tea and enjoy a good natter about life in the USA and reminise about home. I'm willing to travel to Denver area if need be. If interested, send me a pm. Cheerio!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

benblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nice
Default Re: Anybody in Colorado

Originally Posted by tea42pls
Hello Fellow Brits living in the Mountains! I am in Colorado Springs and am looking for some British friends (female) to occasionally meet over a nice pot of tea and enjoy a good natter about life in the USA and reminise about home. I'm willing to travel to Denver area if need be. If interested, send me a pm. Cheerio!
Funnily enough, I've found a little hardcore of British folks living in Colorado Springs. We get together roughly monthly for a few beers and a chat. Also, we go hiking together a little.

I'll PM you, but I wanted to reply to this in the thread, for anyone else in the area.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 8:56 am
Just Joined

tea42pls is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ben, thanks for responding. Beer... yum... better than tea! When do you get together? I;d love to join you for the next Brits meetup!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

benblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nice

Originally Posted by tea42pls
Hi Ben, thanks for responding. Beer... yum... better than tea! When do you get together? I;d love to join you for the next Brits meetup!
We got together a couple of weeks ago. I'll check on the date of the next event with the social secretary.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

Brit-ish1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello fellow Brits... Kevin here... aka.. Billy no mates!!!
Been living and working in Colorado springs since Jan 09 and married to an American. Looking to meet like minded Brits for chat, humour and beer!
(Ben...interested in your little group of hardcore brits meet up)
Not sure if this should have been another thread..sorry!
Old Nov 21st 2009, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Leyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Brit-ish1
Hello fellow Brits... Kevin here... aka.. Billy no mates!!!
Been living and working in Colorado springs since Jan 09 and married to an American. Looking to meet like minded Brits for chat, humour and beer!
(Ben...interested in your little group of hardcore brits meet up)
Not sure if this should have been another thread..sorry!
I know that one expat group just met up tonight in downtown Denver and the next meet-up is December 12th-- PM if you want more details. If you ever find your way up north then feel free to get in touch: beer and rugby (league) is right up my street, and being a Leigh supporter there is plenty to laugh about
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 3:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Leyther
I know that one expat group just met up tonight in downtown Denver and the next meet-up is December 12th-- PM if you want more details. If you ever find your way up north then feel free to get in touch: beer and rugby (league) is right up my street, and being a Leigh supporter there is plenty to laugh about
Thanks for that... Are there any groups a bit closer than Denver?
Rugby and beer wether its league or union is always a good mix to me.
Springbok supporter here..
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Brit-ish1
Thanks for that... Are there any groups a bit closer than Denver?
Rugby and beer wether its league or union is always a good mix to me.
Springbok supporter here..
I know you were talking about watching, but...there's a team here in the Springs (http://www.springsrugby.com/). If I'm still here next season, I plan on going along to a couple of training sessions to see if I can still hack it...
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the rugby link... Went to see the 2009 Churchill cup final in Denver between England saxons v Ireland A...Ireland won doh!. I'm led to believe it will happen again next year in Denver. Anyone else interested in taking a few games in?
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 3:40 am
Just Joined

freethecelery has a brilliant futurefreethecelery has a brilliant futurefreethecelery has a brilliant futurefreethecelery has a brilliant futurefreethecelery has a brilliant futurefreethecelery has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by misssunflowerblue
Hey, I know someone already posted a thread on Colorado but didn't know if anyone would read my post since the thread was old! Anyways, my husband moved here 2 years ago from England, and I am from Colorado! We are looking for anyone in the Boulder area to see if you'd wanna meet up for a beer or just anything so he can connect with some people from across the pond living in Colorado!
Cheers
I live in Fort Collins, would love to meet for a beer. I'm hoping there will be meet ups for the World Cup matches as well? Fort Collins now has a Fish N Chip shop.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Limpar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there.

Just moved to the Denver area two months ago with my wife after spending 10 years in New York, and we're looking for some like minded people to get together with and chat about the important things in life like footy, music and Gavin & Stacey over a few pints. Found this site today and joined to see who else is out here as we're living out in the 'burbs and surrounded by families who think we're freaks because we dont have kids.

We don't exactly have a massive amount in common with our neighbors from Minnesota who have three kids and two yappy dogs, so we're hoping this site can help save our social lives...
Old Jan 15th 2010, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Leyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud ofLeyther has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Limpar
Hello there.

Just moved to the Denver area two months ago with my wife after spending 10 years in New York, and we're looking for some like minded people to get together with and chat about the important things in life like footy, music and Gavin & Stacey over a few pints. Found this site today and joined to see who else is out here as we're living out in the 'burbs and surrounded by families who think we're freaks because we dont have kids.

We don't exactly have a massive amount in common with our neighbors from Minnesota who have three kids and two yappy dogs, so we're hoping this site can help save our social lives...
Which area of Denver did you move to?
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

Limpar is an unknown quantity at this point

We're out in the SE 'burbs. Centennial.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

We're out in the SE 'burbs. Centennial.
My father-in-law lives in Littleton, just off of Mineral. We live in the city though.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 3:40 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there.

noticed your other thread but I'll post it here.

There is a clan who meet up for a pint and a chingwag every month or so - the next one is at the end of the month at the Baker St Pub at the Belmar (Wads & Hampden area).
http://brit.meetup.com/260/calendar/...1p_grp&rv=cv1p

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.