Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Suggestions?

Any Suggestions?

Old Sep 3rd 2002, 6:01 am
LeightonJ

Talking Any Suggestions?

Hi all! Another day, and more chaos to think about...but I'll get to the point of my post...

As some of you might have read, Jerome and I were thinking about trying to get a bill written just for situations like his. I looked up Mr. Shustermans fees, and I really cannot afford $350 for a phone consultation right now So, I am going to continue on with trying to get some help from someone, somewhere. I am going to start by calling and making an appointment with Hilary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, and Jim Walsh. Since I am sure they are busy, I will agree to talk to no one lower than their Chief of Staff officers. I was also thinking about writing a letter and making copies, and sending it out to the other Senators from other states. I was also thinking of making appointments with my local news channels to see what they could do if the senators dont respond......so I would like peoples opinions please!! Im desperate.

Am I overboard here, or is this a good start? And, if you agree, what should I include in this letter? As you can tell, its hard for me to make ANYTHING "short and sweet" lol Any suggestions???? Thanks!
-Emilyb