Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Police in here?

Any Police in here?

Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:56 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Police in here?

Originally Posted by Ray
Sarah told me your main collecting site ...
http://www.ebanned.net/
What an interesting site, but why would anyone buy it when you can get it for free from www.puretna.com ?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
No, but I've got a whole load of Inter City 125 engine numbers if you're interested.
I think you'll find that they are "power cars", not engines.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Roadster280
I think you'll find that they are "power cars", not engines.
I'll try to remember that...................... just incase I ever do give a fuck
Old Jul 4th 2006, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

I'll try to remember that...................... just incase I ever do give a fuck
Does that mean that you have a large collection of "power car" numbers that you don't give a **** about? Alternatively, it might mean that you lied in the first place, and bragged about having something that you actually don't.

Oh, how I have missed the sport on BE!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:22 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: Any Police in here?

Originally Posted by TRPardoe
Come, come now. Even you must admit that as hobbies go it is a bit "anorak". Especially if you are not an officer of the law.
Anorak it may be, but that does not give the guy a licence to be insulting. Saying that to someone's face would get him into serious bother. It seems he likes to make a practice of insulting people.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:36 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Anorak it may be, but that does not give the guy a licence to be insulting. Saying that to someone's face would get him into serious bother. It seems he likes to make a practice of insulting people.

I would say practice time is long over....perfected is my take.... but only at sarcastic, jaded comments before he starts preening his owns feathers
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Don't take things said here too seriously.. we are all super macho ..so threats dont work ..

But as an aside in the mid 70s I used to buy up all the overuns I could from AB emblems in Weaverville NC.... for a few cents each ..and I used to get Police patches in the supplies ..they fetched good money at shows I used to go to ... of course ..you can buy them everywhere now ...
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:58 pm
Being myself

peterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Don't take things said here too seriously.. we are all super macho ..so threats dont work ..

But as an aside in the mid 70s I used to buy up all the overuns I could from AB emblems in Weaverville NC.... for a few cents each ..and I used to get Police patches in the supplies ..they fetched good money at shows I used to go to ... of course ..you can buy them everywhere now ...
Super Macho + mid 70s + Police patches + shows I used to go to
= The Village People?

Don't tell me that you had a handlebar tash as well.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:00 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peterbainham
Super Macho + mid 70s + Police patches + shows I used to go to= Village People?
Don't tell me that you had a handlebar tash as well.
More Che Guevara
but shows as in car shows, drag racing etc...
Old Jul 5th 2006, 7:44 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Do you normally talk to yourself? There are people who can help you with that, tap you on the noggin a few times, perhaps attach electric wires to your brain? Try it, you might even enjoy it!! Naturally Abrasive? Naturally stupid!!

No need at all for all that garbage, and no need to be so superior.
I give you a week before you:
A- stop coming here completely, due to your seriously damaged ego
B- become cannon fodder for the old sharks to kick around (ok, you kind'a are already)
C- chill out and stop your incessant hi pitched whining (worse yet when your wife has to defend you...sorry to say)
D- Quit B.E.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

I collect police patches and badges. Any cops on here wanna trade?

PM me for a trade.
Cheers

In Texas, police patch collecting is a popular hobby. In fact if you ask for a patch, a police officer will happily hand his over but to save patches this is a closely guarded secret and you must use the secret password and handshake when you ask. The password is "gimme that asshole" and the "handshake" is to make a playful grab for his gun.

Hope this helps.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously, you enjoy doing it... or you wouldn't be doing it!

However, that doesn't make it any less boring to other people. Some of my hobbies are a little nerdy and I know that people find them funny/sad/stupid/childish but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy them.

I personally can't see any interest at all in collecting police badges, although obviously you do. But I'm sure that a lot of people on here would find no interest at all in my hobbies.

Seriously, you've been on here long enough to know that you'd get comments from certain individuals!

Police Badges!?! <snigger>
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I've heard everything. Insulting someone's police-badge collecting could lead to "serious bother"?????

Come on, they are always insulting my knitting circle but I wouldn't exactly "Take it Outside".
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:10 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Roadster280
Does that mean that you have a large collection of "power car" numbers that you don't give a **** about? Alternatively, it might mean that you lied in the first place, and bragged about having something that you actually don't.

Oh, how I have missed the sport on BE!
No I dont have a collection of "Power car" numbers.....lied? Kinda....Bragged?....Definatley not

I was being sarcastic
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

No I dont have a collection of "Power car" numbers.....lied? Kinda....Bragged?....Definatley not

I was being sarcastic
No $hit!!!! Oh never mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.