Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any one else notice?

Wikiposts

Any one else notice?

Old Sep 28th 2005, 12:39 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any one else notice?

Originally Posted by Neathborn
Not sure about lactose intolerance, but you can get allergies at any age and often some don't develop until later in life. I had mild hayfever for many years and never took anything for it, but in my late thirties suddenly developed chronic hives. I hate taking medications, but at the moment I have to rely on double doses of antihistamines just to keep the hives at bay (and even that doesn't stop the itching).
I've heard of allergies being cured through neuro-linguistic therapy. You know when you watch some daytime show and they get a bunch of people on who have severe phobias of, like, feathers and lampshades and stuff? And then by the end of the program they can touch the thing they're afraid of and they're cured? Well apparently this same therapy can be used to cure allergies. Again I don't know about it first hand but heard about it from someone who was allergic to certain types of metal having it done and now she's cured completely.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:42 am
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
FFS, you didn't say it, but you implied it. Just as before when you made the comment that every American leaves their dogs tied up in their backyards.....where does that come from????

She must have come through my neighbourhood. Dogs tied up everywhere. Mostly pit bulls like its a status symbol or something.
Makes me absolutely furious!!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by callé
She must have come through my neighbourhood. Dogs tied up everywhere. Mostly pit bulls like its a status symbol or something.
Makes me absolutely furious!!

No thanks....don't think I'd want to live anywhere that pit bulls needed to be tied up out in the back garden.....