Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Hank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I will 2nd that.

Might be a bit of a spanner in the works got my I-751 interview on the 21st Nov so wish me luck..

Best of luck with that!

So, I take it that we have settled on the 8th?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:11 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hank Hill
Best of luck with that!

So, I take it that we have settled on the 8th?
Yep I reckon so I think I will post it or you can!

I am working from home today so I can do it if you like
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Yep I reckon so I think I will post it or you can!

I am working from home today so I can do it if you like
the 8th? Let me see if I am free....
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:54 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britinsac
the 8th? Let me see if I am free....
Please click on the meet ups calender to RSVP....there better be a few of you I am not going on my Jack Jones.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

mikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to behold

Meet up Calender??? Where can I find that?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Please click on the meet ups calender to RSVP....there better be a few of you I am not going on my Jack Jones.
Need to ask if I can attend without my husband before I RSVP

http://britishexpats.com/forum/calen...=2007-12-8&c=1 go here mikec81
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melody32

Well I have no objections at all! What about you poppi?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:52 pm

I will pick you up on the way if you like PM me if you want a lift.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

I will pick you up on the way if you like PM me if you want a lift.
I'll take your offer as a Yes I could attend. *chuckle*

Thank you.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'll take your offer as a Yes I could attend. *chuckle*

Thank you.
yes you can attend we will allow it. Please send Karma as way of a thank you.. ok I have become a Karmawhore...
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes you can attend we will allow it. Please send Karma as way of a thank you.. ok I have become a Karmawhore...
Consider it sent...thank you
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Consider it sent...thank you
Well big karma and thanks to Poppi for setting it up!.. and a huge big thankyou and lots more Karma for ME for starting the thread. Last one to the pub buys the round!
Love Ray
PS. I need more Karma.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:41 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

PS. I need more Karma.
Karma sent... (share it around some Ray)
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

So how will we distinguish ourselves from the other patrons?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:07 am

So how will we distinguish ourselves from the other patrons?
Oh woman LMAO I reckon that won't be too hard, I am 43, 5ft 7 blonde slim sun tanned big grin what more do you need Oh and listen you will hear a Norfolk accent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.