Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of
Smile Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Gawd it would be nice to hear a Brit accent, share some ascerbic wit, have sunday lunch, wine, good conversation, and fall asleep in front of the telly - wake up - put the kettle on, have some dundee cake and trifle, watch Dr Who, play monopoly, more wine, bitch about the US School system, how long it takes to get anywhere of interest that isnt naturally beautiful, share torrents downloaded from UKNova... etcetera etcetera....

Anyone around?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

ok ok..I was joking - I really do love it here..is Sacramento devoid of Brits?
?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:53 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

No, and I'm only in Rocklin! just up the road from you
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well thats great! Now we are two:-) so how do we do that PM business?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:46 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Em doon the road fae ya but em no Brit, eh suspect yir English
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:50 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Well hello... I have that yellow and red flag as shown in your Avatar, but I lay no claim to it. The Hubbie believes that his heritage allows him to posses it, but I'm slowly beating it into him that he does NOT have any right to use it. I'm more Scottish just by having the same name as Shreks wife.

How's things with you?

Last edited by Trixie_b; Nov 10th 2007 at 8:51 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:35 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I am in Modesto but my job takes me to Sacramento every week we are only just over an hour away.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:38 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britinsac
Well thats great! Now we are two:-) so how do we do that PM business?
If you have not worked it out yet click on the profile name and it will give you the option to PM or send an email if that memeber has authorised it, you will have to have made 3 posts I believe to be able to PM.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:03 pm
Are we there yet?

Is this the makings of a Expats meetup one evening? Oh I do hope so.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
Is this the makings of a Expats meetup one evening? Oh I do hope so.
Yes I think you might be on to something lets see what we can work out sounds good
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:53 pm
Are we there yet?

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Yes I think you might be on to something lets see what we can work out sounds good
yeah.....
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:19 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Uch aye
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scotch03
Em doon the road fae ya but em no Brit, eh suspect yir English
Ya I am a sassanach and no mistake.. but that's ok ain't it?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I am in Modesto but my job takes me to Sacramento every week we are only just over an hour away.
Hi Poppy Girl - Nice to umm.. cyber meet you - Seems there are a few of us around then... who knows maybe we will get enough to put together a meetup!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:58 pm

I have emailed you all a Hi this is me email, and lets get a meeting sorted, so check you messages chaps.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.