Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Amlife - Sodo

Amlife - Sodo

Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amlife - Sodo

Hi

I know its a strange question but I would like to ask anyone who has visited the Amlife Seattle area what is the graffiti like in the surrounding "Sodo" area?

Thanks

Last edited by cranston; Jan 4th 2008 at 6:45 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:00 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amlife - Sodo

Hay-zeus! Have they sold off the naming rights to parts of the city now, too?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:10 pm
Banned

Solo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I've visited Seattle in March 2007 to look at the "Amlife Inc" projects. I visited at that time the Marriott project and even managed to take photos from the top of the building.

People understandably talk about "Crime, Graffiti" etc prior to making a substantial investment. The best way to try and explain this is quite simple -(to experience is to understand), in other words you really do need to visit look around and talk to the people involved who will be handling your investment/cash. I recommend also taking a guided bus tour around Seattle to understand cultures and of course gain knowledge and an understanding/ feel for the area.

As part of your visit, you will not be short of coffee shops and plenty of shopping close by to the industrial area.

Solo
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:41 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a spambot or something?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Is this a spambot or something?
No, the Sodo project is on my short-list and I know a number of people on the boards have visited the site and I was interested in their feedback.

I really do consider the amount of graffitti an important issue
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Solo
Hello,

I've visited Seattle in March 2007 to look at the "Amlife Inc" projects. I visited at that time the Marriott project and even managed to take photos from the top of the building.

Solo
Hi Solo

Are those photos on-line by anychance?

Thanks