Amerika

Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:03 am
Banned

davetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant future
Default Re: Amerika

Originally Posted by willmore
That is called a "typo" like, being in a hurry.

Must run - dinner time here. Catch you later!
is that like a hippo scarey.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:04 am
Banned

davetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant futuredavetheplumber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
The gold stars aren't for good work. LOL. They're kisses...it means we like you.
cool cool i like you too mousey.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by davetheplumber
is that like a hippo scarey.

only smaller!
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

cool cool i like you too mousey.
Hey less of the mousey if you don't mind.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:09 am
Banned

anyways the rental car. is it cuvered on the insurance like. shazza was tring to light her bong with liter fluid and it explodid. the cops were grate.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

anyways the rental car. is it cuvered on the insurance like. shazza was tring to light her bong with liter fluid and it explodid. the cops were grate.

What's a bong....wait I don't think I want to know.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:14 am
Banned

What's a bong....wait I don't think I want to know.
its like a hubba hubba bubba pipe. anyways it expolded and thats when the train ran over us like. well not us the rental.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:20 am
SUPER MODERATOR

its like a hubba hubba bubba pipe. anyways it expolded and thats when the train ran over us like. well not us the rental.

Yeah right...you've got a vivid imagination Dave.

I'm thinking about having my bathroom remodelled...any thoughts?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:22 am
Banned

Yeah right...you've got a vivid imagination Dave.

I'm thinking about having my bathroom remodelled...any thoughts?
are you in the channel islands. i can get a ferry and give you a qote.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

are you in the channel islands. i can get a ferry and give you a qote.

No I'm in the US....on the east coast so I can't be far from Florida can I?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:24 am
Banned

No I'm in the US....on the east coast so I can't be far from Florida can I?
disney. we luv disney.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:26 am
Banned

disney. we luv disney.
and ecpot great innit.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

disney. we luv disney.
I thought you might...have you any kids...names and ages please.

I suggest you introduce yourself in our Meet and Greet section...I'm sure you'll get a friendly welcome.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:34 am
Banned

I thought you might...have you any kids...names and ages please.

I suggest you introduce yourself in our Meet and Greet section...I'm sure you'll get a friendly welcome.
weve got 6. not all mine. shazza cant remember. names are wayne tasha kylie ricky moondust and eric.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

weve got 6. not all mine. shazza cant remember. names are wayne tasha kylie ricky moondust and eric.
What charming names...especially Moondust. Do you know their ages?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.