Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

American STALKER

American STALKER

Old Jan 20th 2006, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

Glasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to all
Default Re: American STALKER

I had a stalker that followed me all over the world, including America - does that count? I used to attend a number of trade shows world-wide and first met the guy at a trade show in Vegas. He seemed harmless enough despite looking a bit like an axe murderer and kept going on about how much he loved his wife, etc. I just thought he was a bit of a prat and nothing more of it. Being Brits, we all tended to go out drinking while we were away and I did get a bit creeped out by him staring at me a few times, but put it down to jet lag and the number of vodkas I'd consumed!

Once we got back to the UK he started to e-mail me all the time and somehow managed to turn up at all the shows that I was at. He then told me that his marriage was falling apart and that I was his closest friend and the only one he could talk to (this is after meeting him 3 times)!! I later found out that he had told one of the other girls that we had been having a secret affair since Vegas but I didn't want anyone to know about it so not to say anything to me. Thankfully she knew me well enough to realise that he was talking crap and warned me about it.

Looking back I think he was just a bit of a saddo who needed some mates. The thought of it all still makes me want to throw up though! I'm sure one of these days he's going to turn up on Crimewatch or something! :scared:
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:13 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American STALKER

Originally Posted by Ray
Has anybody else had a stalker while in the US
Do debt collectors count?