American culinary terms

Wikiposts

American culinary terms

Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

hamlrt will become famous soon enoughhamlrt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: American culinary terms

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
Anthony Bourdain I think you mean, if so I've not read any of his books, I have watched a few of his shows though. A friend of a friend worked with him for a bit
Hey i had the first letter of his name right .....
A mate of yours worked with him.....blimey...ol anthony strikes me as a complete psycho....especially after reading his book
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

hamlrt will become famous soon enoughhamlrt will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hamlrt
Hey i had the first letter of his name right .....
A mate of yours worked with him.....blimey...ol anthony strikes me as a complete psycho....especially after reading his book
Mr Emjoy ....Are you a chef then ....you seem to know your stuff

Last edited by hamlrt; Dec 9th 2010 at 10:57 am. Reason: spelling
Old Dec 9th 2010, 11:18 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hamlrt
Mr Emjoy ....Are you a chef then ....you seem to know your stuff
No, I can't say I am as I've had no formal training, I've worked in a few Bakeries and cook 99% of the food I eat and I'm told to a very good consistent standard. Bakeries are hard work but working on the line never really did it for me although I am contemplating going back to school when my daughter is older and I may get some formal qualifications in the field. I was offered work recently just off of the back of a conversation I had about food with someone but I can't take work right now as I'm a full time dad and it wouldn't cover the day care enough to make it worth it. I like my current 'job'

Check out the recipe thread. In the Lounge.