Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

American Bar

American Bar

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:11 pm
Franklin

Default American Bar

I've got this modern American Bar I'm trying to flog for a virtual bean. I've recently come into property (a long lost will gave me an island somewhere in the Indian Ocean). So I'm about to leave ... whoever wants my bar can have it ... lock, stock and barrel ... just take it over ... once you tire of being the "interesting owner" you can pass it on to someone else for a virtual bean.

But everyone is invited - the bar is open and you can help yourself to the stock ... until the would-be-owner takes over ... remember: drink responsibly.

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:33 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American Bar

Originally Posted by Patent Attorney

I've got this modern American Bar I'm trying to flog for a virtual bean. I've recently come into property (a long lost will gave me an island somewhere in the Indian Ocean). So I'm about to leave ... whoever wants my bar can have it ... lock, stock and barrel ... just take it over ... once you tire of being the "interesting owner" you can pass it on to someone else for a virtual bean.

But everyone is invited - the bar is open and you can help yourself to the stock ... until the would-be-owner takes over ... remember: drink responsibly.
WTF are you on? It must be something in the water up in VA I think

NC Penguin
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
WTF are you on? It must be something in the water up in VA I think

NC Penguin

He's been like this for the last two or three months. My guess is Cabin Fever.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:25 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
He's been like this for the last two or three months. My guess is Cabin Fever.
Counting down the seconds till this thread ends up in The Lounge or Premium Member Support or some other godforsaken backwater. 10,9,8,7...
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:28 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Counting down the seconds till this thread ends up in The Lounge or Premium Member Support or some other godforsaken backwater. 10,9,8,7...
Don't you think it should be in the Oz Immigration section. Poetic justice or something?
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:29 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you think it should be in the Oz Immigration section. Poetic justice or something?
A natural home I would think. And I'm not racist -- some of my best friends are Roos.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:31 pm

some of my best friends are Roos.
You don't find that the bouncing gets to you after a while?
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:32 pm
Septicity

You don't find that the bouncing gets to you after a while?
No -- that's the only reason I keep them as friends...
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:34 pm

No -- that's the only reason I keep them as friends...

Well I hear they are very handy for making coin purses - or did you miss that thread?
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:36 pm
Septicity

Well I hear they are very handy for making coin purses - or did you miss that thread?
Look! I don't mind cruelty to children but I have to draw the line with cruelty to animals (and nuns in latex suits).
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:41 pm

Look! I don't mind cruelty to children but I have to draw the line with cruelty to animals (and nuns in latex suits).
Have you ever tried to get a nun into a latex suit?
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:43 pm
Septicity

Have you ever tried to get a nun into a latex suit?
You saw me? I'm drawing the curtains now!
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:45 pm

You saw me? I'm drawing the curtains now!
Latex is much too hot in Arizona anyway.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:47 pm
Septicity

Latex is much too hot in Arizona anyway.
Dunno -- it's raining at the moment!

<aside> Anybody got some talc I can borrow?
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:52 pm
Franklin

Fatbrit> yes, sad but true ...

I figured the new thread might be shut-down and/or moved by the great ogre in keeping with the "moving on" motif that seems to have taken over this forum of late. Oh well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.