Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

American Airlines Dublin to Chicago

American Airlines Dublin to Chicago

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:00 pm
Banned

igotheesta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default American Airlines Dublin to Chicago

Has it been axed or is it being axed in the new year? I am looking at the website and I can't find it? And I can't seem to get a flight from Dublin to NYC via Chicago on their website either? Why can't you redeem airmiles at Dublin?

Last edited by igotheesta; Sep 2nd 2010 at 8:23 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American Airlines Dublin to Chicago

Sorry I don't know...have you thought about calling the airline and asking? That way you'll know for sure.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:57 pm
Banned

Thanks. I am still looking at dates
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 1:56 am
Just Joined

blondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really niceblondiern is just really nice

Originally Posted by igotheesta
Thanks. I am still looking at dates
Does it need to be American and do you need to go thru Chicago..?...Continental flies out of Newark to Dublin, I went there for 648 in May, and that was a nonstop flite....might be worth checking out...ann
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 10:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by blondiern
Does it need to be American and do you need to go thru Chicago..?...Continental flies out of Newark to Dublin, I went there for 648 in May, and that was a nonstop flite....might be worth checking out...ann
I got 46k miles with American Airlines. I am seeing free flights to NYC 20k there 20k back from Heathrow transfering at literally any airport in America it seems direct to NYC, transfer, Boston, Chicago, DC, Durham even LA . I got to be in Dublin got a mate have a stag thing the weekend before I want to fly out on the monday to see a couple of my uni boys who are over there in NYC doing internships. Cant seem to get the airmiles from Dublin though. You can't log in the aa number. I will have to ring them I think.