Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Amazing Race

The Amazing Race

Old May 4th 2006, 1:14 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Amazing Race

Does anyone else watch this ???
Hilarious joke told by a drunk australian random bloke in it tonight - had me in stitches for about 10 minutes.

Basically one of the teams turned up at some building they had to get into only to find that it was closed until 8 the next morning.
Hot chick on said team walks up to p*ssed aussie and asks if there's anywhere cheap to stay nearby.
Aussie replies "Christ love, you can stay at my place for free" (ok, so I know it was predictable).
Hot chicks boyfriend and team-mate coms over and tries to give the aussie bloke the death stare.
Aussie says "Sorry, only joking mate"
Yanks continues with death stare.
Aussie takes a draw on his fag and says "Actually I was being serious, but then I saw you standing there"

Ok, so my re-telling is poor, but if you'd seen it for yourself and didn't laugh you should just end it now.
Old May 4th 2006, 1:21 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Amazing Race

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Hilarious joke told by a drunk australian random bloke in it tonight - had me in stitches for about 10 minutes.

Basically one of the teams turned up at some building they had to get into only to find that it was closed until 8 the next morning.
Hot chick on said team walks up to p*ssed aussie and asks if there's anywhere cheap to stay nearby.
Aussie replies "Christ love, you can stay at my place for free" (ok, so I know it was predictable).
Hot chicks boyfriend and team-mate coms over and tries to give the aussie bloke the death stare.
Aussie takes a draw on his fag and says "Actually I was being serious, but then I saw you standing there"

Ok, so my re-telling is poor, but if you'd seen it for yourself and didn't laugh you should just end it now.
Love the hippies.
Can't stand MoJo. Her whining gets on my last nerve.
The frat boys are full of it. All talk no action.
Old May 4th 2006, 3:21 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Love the hippies.
Can't stand MoJo. Her whining gets on my last nerve.
The frat boys are full of it. All talk no action.
Well, that's 2 viewers anyway
Did you see the drunk aussie tonight - i'm still laughing
Old May 4th 2006, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooooooooo, the mo jo and frats are nasty, nasty, nasty, cancelling cabs and then whingy mo says the hippies are horrible...

I was pi$$ing myself at the drunk Aussie too....Jo didn't know what to do about, he's no man...just a twit.

Looked like they all got sore botties sliding along the ground from the jump :scared: ouch!
Old May 4th 2006, 1:08 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

most Americans just can't have the crack can they.
Old May 4th 2006, 2:28 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
Oooooooooooo, the mo jo and frats are nasty, nasty, nasty, cancelling cabs and then whingy mo says the hippies are horrible...
Yeah, I can't stand the frats, and mojo's pouting and moaning about the hippies all the time...urgh

Go hippies, go hippies!! (What was BJ thinking when he tried to run to the pit stop over the rocks and not use the bridge )
Old May 4th 2006, 2:33 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
Yeah, I can't stand the frats, and mojo's pouting and moaning about the hippies all the time...urgh

Go hippies, go hippies!! (What was BJ thinking when he tried to run to the pit stop over the rocks and not use the bridge )
I have to admit I find the frat boys quite funny, and mo is extremely hot.

If I could enter any game show this would be it - looks like a lot of fun.
Old May 4th 2006, 3:59 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

If I could enter any game show this would be it - looks like a lot of fun.
I LOVE the Amazing Race!!! It's the only reality show worth watching, they go to all these cool places around the world, experience cultural traditions most of us have never heard of, etc. I've watched every season since it began back in 2001 (although I didn't really like the "Family Edition" -- how lame) and every episode I can't help but think, "What would I do in this situation?"

As for the thing with the drunk Aussie, I thought it was HYSTERICAL! As usual, the editing of that show is awesome. A great demonstration about how laid-back the Aussies are and how Americans can take things too seriously. Mo didn't have a problem with it, she was laughing when he offered her a place to stay for free. Joseph just needs to get a grip.

Go Hippies! Go Ray & Yolanda!

Boo MoJo! Boo Frat Boyz!!!

~ Jenney
Old May 4th 2006, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

It's a great show. We're pulling for the hippies. I'd love to see a behind the scenes show, so we could find out what goes into taping and the logistics behind all the travel and camera work.
Old May 4th 2006, 5:09 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
It's a great show. We're pulling for the hippies. I'd love to see a behind the scenes show, so we could find out what goes into taping and the logistics behind all the travel and camera work.
Yeah, nice bit of up close camera work on the timer when it had run out and MoJo were still arguing and hadn't noticed, lol.
Old May 4th 2006, 5:54 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Am I the only person who wants the Frat Boys to win ??
I thought their cancelling of the taxis wasa masterstroke last night.
Old May 5th 2006, 12:31 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only person who wants the Frat Boys to win ??
I thought their cancelling of the taxis wasa masterstroke last night.
Well, it WOULD have been -- had it worked. Remember, they ended up being the LAST ones who got a taxi. They got their asses kicked by taxi karma BIG TIME!!! Woohooo!

~ Jenney
Old May 6th 2006, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

StephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to behold

I LOVE the Amazing Race and got my boyfriend hooked on it!!!

I so want the Hippies or Ray and Yolanda to win!! the other two teams are so full of themselves! i love that the Hippies have almost got eliminated twice but they keep staying in the game!! Much to MoJo and The Frats boys displeasure!!
Old May 6th 2006, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Ha Ha, I saw it...and being an Aussie and all I thought it was funny - espcially as it p#ssed of Jo....
Old May 6th 2006, 7:18 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason I thought this thread was going to be about the Irish...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.