Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

For all you Man U fans

For all you Man U fans

Old Nov 11th 2003, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation For all you Man U fans

Looks like they are coming back to the states next year.
Man U announce 2004 U.S. tour
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough
Default Re: For all you Man U fans

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Looks like they are coming back to the states next year.
Man U announce 2004 U.S. tour
Good give me a chance to ****ing spit on those ****ing wankers!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:35 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
Just because Brigie has said she won't censor people who swear doesn't mean you can kick the arse out of it. Lets have some decoram.

Unless they decide to drive a NASCAR they won't venture any where near here!

Patrick
Old Nov 12th 2003, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

dylan&helen is an unknown quantity at this point

"God created Rochdale to watch football at its best"
Old Nov 12th 2003, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Sorry...........

Manchester United 1 Fulham 3
Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

First win there since when ??????????
Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:43 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Charlton 3-1 Fulham

Bet you were sorry about this also huh

Originally posted by rogerpenycate
Sorry...........
Manchester United 1 Fulham 3
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:18 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
Thats a little bit strong wouldn't you say?

There are many many Man U haters out there, but if they are coming back to the states next pre-season, I would love to watch a game, I just wish they would come down and play in the south.

I just can't get into watching the "Dallas Burns" I keep meaning to check out a game but you NEVER hear of them on the news cause they are over shadowed by the Cowboys, Mavericks and Dallas Stars.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Originally posted by CharlieS
Charlton 3-1 Fulham

Bet you were sorry about this also huh

Sure was, and the Liverpool result, means we only got 4 points from the last 5 games.
Looks like my prediction below may have to wait another year !!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Sure was, and the Liverpool result, means we only got 4 points from the last 5 games.
More chance of Aldershite winning the conference LOL
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:39 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Damn!!! 4 points from 5 games, how does that feel??
Im a Leeds fan so i seriously want to know

Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
More chance of Aldershite winning the conference LOL
Looks to me like they are 2nd (only on goal difference) !!

As their slogan says
"The Phoenix will rise from the Ashes"

How come you're anti-Aldershot.

From the sounds of where you live, I was delighted that Yeovil at last got into the league
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi,
Not a good time eh ! but you're too big a club to go down, seems to be a lot of mis-management. I was reading the other day that Leeds don't even own any of their players, they are mostly on "hp"
Hopefully Gray and Ian Harte (if he's appointed) can pull it around,
you've got too many good players to go down.
Believe me I know what it's like to be down at the bottom.
Not that long ago we were beaten by Torquay and it looked at that stage if we were going into the conference league.
So after many years (I've supported Fulham since 1961) I'm entitled to a bit of gloating if we have a wonderful result.
Aren't I ?
Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Looks to me like they are 2nd (only on goal difference) !!

As their slogan says
"The Phoenix will rise from the Ashes"

How come you're anti-Aldershot.

From the sounds of where you live, I was delighted that Yeovil at last got into the league
My team is Havant & Waterlooville ! Hence the friendly rivalry. See you in the Hampshire Senior Cup Final in May ?
Personally Yeovil are not favourites, there was some trouble at Jubilee Park a few years ago ( mid 90s )
Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

From what I heard about Leeds last weekend they are dead & buried already. They were lucky to only lose 6-1 to Pompey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.