Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Air Fare Help

Air Fare Help

Old Jun 14th 2011, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Air Fare Help

Hi just a quick question.

does anyone know of any discount codes for the following airlines

american airways
untied
continental
virgin
british airways.

i asked this question in the canada forum a few years ago and got a good discount code.
just wanted to know of any to USA il be flying to washington dulles from manchester or london heathrow

thanks guys
Old Jun 14th 2011, 1:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Fare Help

Originally Posted by redarmy990
Hi just a quick question.

does anyone know of any discount codes for the following airlines

american airways
untied
continental
virgin
british airways.

i asked this question in the canada forum a few years ago and got a good discount code.
just wanted to know of any to USA il be flying to washington dulles from manchester or london heathrow

thanks guys
I usually Google for promo codes...although I haven't tried to find them for airlines.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

i googled and only found old discount codes for 3 or 4 years ago
Old Jun 14th 2011, 1:43 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Promo codes aren't kicking around for airfares in quite the same way as for other commodities. Codes do get issued from time to time, often targeted to certain segments (e.g. frequent flyers) and non-transferable.

If you have a specific need in mind try rummaging around on Flyertalk - without a shred of exaggeration I have saved myself thousands of dollars through advice found there over the last few years.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 1:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

i googled and only found old discount codes for 3 or 4 years ago
That's a shame. Maybe someone here will come up with something for you.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 1:50 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Did you try using "Airfare discount codes 2011"? If not, then here you go:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...w=1003&bih=541
Old Jun 14th 2011, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks guys still not found any thing but it doesnt matter

my american girlfriend has just spent a week here in england
we went to the lake district and whilst sat around ullswater i proposed to her and she said yes

im flying over to marry her in september hopefully just a quick marriage at the court house

the proper wedding will be september 2012 i should be in us with her by then
Old Jun 14th 2011, 3:43 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

This any good to you?

You'd need to jump on board pretty quick if it is of use though.

US Airways flies direct MAN-PHL.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 3:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

we went to the lake district and whilst sat around ullswater i proposed to her and she said yes

im flying over to marry her in september hopefully just a quick marriage at the court house

Congratulations.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 4:01 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of

Have not seen any dicount codes at all this year but what I try to do is open up several windows in my computer and pull up regulars
Priceline
Travelocity
Expedia
Hotwire
AA
United
Continental
Delta

I have found that around about midnight on a weekday prices seem to fluctuate quite a lot. Also if you have an alternate airport to leave from it can make a big difference.

Case in point

This march was quoted $1106 each from mem - lhr Delta cheapest of all on offer.
Changed to Lit (little rock) - lhr Delta (still connecting in detroit for london flight.) fare was $702. cost of petrol to and fro $60, and long term parking was $80 total saving was $668. bonus ... lit is a small airport with friendly staff with friendly and helpful TSA (wife has always to be secondary screened)+ saved 30 - 40 minutes getting luggage on way back. (it is not unusual to wait up to 1 hr at mem). Drawback.. 2 hr drive each way.

just seen the update b4 sending this... Congrats
Old Jun 14th 2011, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Try this web site, I have often got good deal with them.
http://www.bt-store.com/?CatID=10&PageID=10

Don't BMI still fly from Washington? I would try them, I have had very good sevice when flying with them in the past.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - & Good Luck with all the Paperwork that you will have to go through.

Jim.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks guys and girls

bmi code share with untied

it just pains me that i can only fly from heathrow to washington

when im 45 minutes from manchester airport.

oh well it will be man to heathrow then

or man to philly and on

or man newark or chicago and on wards
Old Jun 14th 2011, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

cant wait for all the paperwork to start

but at the end of it all i will be able to live with my wonderful girlxx
Old Jun 14th 2011, 6:21 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=redarmy990;9432465]cant wait for all the paperwork to start

Were you a civil servant in a previous life??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.