Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Advise Please For Future Move To Usa

Advise Please For Future Move To Usa

Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:03 am
Gilly123

Default Re: Advise Please For Future Move To Usa

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Yep that's me as poor as they come....now if only I can find a place to park my mercedes near the park bench I slept on last night.

Oh dream on dreamer... City oF Angels .........PMSL
More like park you Skoda infront of you council house waiting for your husband to come back from the mines... smoking you 50 fags and drinking your stella, giving your kids a cold bath int-front of the fire......LOL

Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gilly123
Do you know me ?? No
Do you know how much I earn ? No
Do you know what degrees I have ? Opps No
Do you have A BRAIN ............................... OF COURSE NOT
You have been very lucky, because we get so fed up with people asking about coming to live over here, now thing's are turning nasty, better leave it at that.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:04 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know me ?? No
hey gilly, good luck in your quest.....i do hope all your plans and dreams come true
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh cripes...it's not User is it?

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Shall I put the kettle on again Gruff?
Darjeeling or Earl Grey?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dream on dreamer... City oF Angels .........PMSL
More like park you Skoda infront of you council house waiting for your husband to come back from the mines... smoking you 50 fags and drinking your stella, giving your kids a cold bath int-front of the fire......LOL

You really are living in cloud cuckoo land...now go back to your cuckoo nest you're getting rather boring.
Gilly123

Originally Posted by britvic
You have been very lucky, because we get so fed up with people asking about coming to live over here, now thing's are turning nasty, better leave it at that.
Hey Join the club.. I get asked everyday for references by the British Government for the Polish /Czech staff I have working for me...
But some people are rude and twisted and If they have nothing nice to say they should not say anything at all.

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
She's at UoV Vic, or an offshoot of it.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:06 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Darjeeling or Earl Grey?
Ummm Ear Grey I think. Got any bikkies left?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:06 am
Gilly123

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Darjeeling or Earl Grey?

I would say Earl Grey ....

Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:07 am

Ummm Ear Grey I think. Got any bikkies left?
Choccy Digestives?
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know me ?? No
If you had money and/or a degree (or two), you could easily identify the appropriate visa for yourself. In any case, your post above is at odds with your first post in this thread.

I think you're a red herring.

NC Penguin
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

I would say Earl Grey ....
Dont you bloody well start with me. I'm just having a cuppa with my mate gruff.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Britvic, we drove through your town today up to Williamsburg.

Bloody traffic - its all these tourists. Pennsylvania plates everywhere deciding not to get off "that" off ramp and nearly causing a pile-up.
Why the hell don't Virginians move over from the fast lane when they must see you nearly in their back seat ?????

Well, anyway, hello.
Hello Hon, I was in James Town today. Yes the worst driver's I've ever seen :scared:
Gilly123

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You really are living in cloud cuckoo land...now go back to your cuckoo nest you're getting rather boring.

OH Rather.....Boring.....Lol

You are just sad and twisted and you where most likely deported..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.