Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Advise Please For Future Move To Usa

Advise Please For Future Move To Usa

Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:17 am
Gilly123

Default Re: Advise Please For Future Move To Usa

Originally Posted by Rompers
Hello me old Yorkshire slapper. How was your night on the bench?
Sounds like a night in San Francisco..

Old Jul 26th 2006, 7:17 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gilly123
Well if you where born in 1961 how old is your mum ??
Whats a genuine poster ? do you mean the full ticket ?

A genuine poster is someone who is seriously considering a move to another country. Your extreme naivety, belligerence and changing story lead me to believe that you are posing as a character for the purposes of winding others up.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:58 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Bloody awful night...drafty as hell...anyways I've just asked Blaze to take pity on me. So hopefully when I get back from your pad in St Kitts, I'll be in Syracuse for a while.

I'll actually give you a real bed if you come to Syracuse to visit!

I had to shut down the computer right after my last post last night as there was a storm right over my house and I thought we were going to lose power (again!). Thankfully it never turned in to a full blown knock down drag out storm so the power was fine.