Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Advice Please!!!..........

Advice Please!!!..........

Old Mar 26th 2006, 9:55 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice Please!!!..........

Originally Posted by Derbys12
Thanks for the replies guys, just to fill you in a bit more, her hubby lives in a seperate part of the house, won't have anything to do with the kids, and used to knock her about.
Sounds like you also need to question her motivation too. Not trying to be a dick, but she herself might not understand what she wants out of this.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies guys, just to fill you in a bit more, her hubby lives in a seperate part of the house, won't have anything to do with the kids, and used to knock her about.
He's against divorce as he is Christian as are we.
Hes doing this as he's a stubborn arsehole!.
He knows with or without me on the scene there is NO chance for his marriage, its been going down the pan before i came onto the scene.

Sorry one further bit yes he knows Everything about me!, he even chatted to me online on friday asking about previous jobs and hobbies and stuff!.
Sound's like out of the frying pan into the fire, best not to stay then in that house, do you really understand what these Christian nutters are like over here :scared:
Old Mar 26th 2006, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Hes doing this as he's a stubborn arsehole!.
Very christian of you.
Sorry one further bit yes he knows Everything about me!, he even chatted to me online on friday asking about previous jobs and hobbies and stuff!.
So he can arm his divorce lawyer with embellished facts about you to use in the divorce court. Don't tell him anything FFS.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 10:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies guys, just to fill you in a bit more, her hubby lives in a seperate part of the house, won't have anything to do :
I told my girlfriend that ... before I separated from my first wife ...
I love gullible people ....
Old Mar 26th 2006, 10:46 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

....won't have anything to do with the kids, and used to knock her about.
Oh, so he's one of those wife-beating Christians?
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:27 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

What does the OP's fiancee's divorce attorney suggest?
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:35 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
What does the OP's fiancee's divorce attorney suggest?
Shot the husband in the face.

That'll be $2000 please
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:36 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Shot the husband in the face.

That'll be $2000 please

Who shot whom?

Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:40 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Who shot whom?

You haven't paid me for your first consultation yet, so sorry, I can't help you.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:42 pm
Homebody

You haven't paid me for your first consultation yet, so sorry, I can't help you.

I never pay men.

They pay me
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:44 pm
Thinking about it

I never pay men.

They pay me
Roxanne
You don't have to turn on the red light
Roxanne
You don't have to sell.....
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:45 pm
Homebody

Roxanne
You don't have to turn on the red light
Roxanne
You don't have to sell.....

(sigh)

Je m'apelle Violetta...
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:50 pm
Thinking about it

(sigh)

Je m'apelle Violetta...
Bon soir Violetta mon chere.
Exceptez-vous les bons de dejeuner ???
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:52 pm
Homebody

Bon soir Violetta mon chere.
Exceptez-vous les bons de dejeuner ???

J'ai besoin de chateau et un bouquet de camellias
Old Mar 26th 2006, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

J'ai besoin de chateau et un bouquet de camellias
pas nous tous

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.