Aaarghhhhh!

Old Jun 8th 2004, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

Just end it.... Final.....

The first time you are a victim....
The second time you are a volunteer.....

Agree with the nuts bit but to be honest I wouldn't waste my energy for that I would use it to block his number and fix my own life...

This is getting very Jerry Springer again... I do mean that in the nicest way though....

You deserve better by far......

Untill we let a person like this go we cannot let someone better in.... Why continue this self abuse.... All the he is this way and she is that way, doesn't help the fact that reality is.... This is an emotional torture that can only destroy...... And you are letting it continue.....

Please don't take this the wrong way..... I just know it will be so much better for you to let this one go and find happiness elsewhere.....

The first time you are a victim
The second you are a volunteer

((((((hug)))))))
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by honeymommy
Just end it.... Final.....

The first time you are a victim....
The second time you are a volunteer.....

Agree with the nuts bit but to be honest I wouldn't waste my energy for that I would use it to block his number and fix my own life...
I'll second that.

Ash
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
Lesley hon.

kick him in the nuts and tell him to ***** off.
Ditto. But there are only so many times that you are going to be able to vent about this prick, before we all get bored and frustrated with you not being able to get away from him. Nothing good will ever come from this situation.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Aaarghhhhh!

Originally posted by Lesley1020
I am so bloody mad so excuse me while I vent!!!!!

I had M coming over tonight to fix my car.... he came over at 5.30 and I made sure I got off work on time and thankfully he was able to fix a couple of the minor things - I really didnt know what to say or do but all I know is that nothing has changed and I love this guy with all my heart. We sat outside and it was pretty awkward - he kept asking stuff about me and I was dreading asking him had anything happened, were they back together - and when I did, the answer was no, he has been up all night every night since they got there with the baby - her friend from Nashville came through on Saturday night and they have been out to town etc Sat and Sun nite and he was left with the baby again. Her b/f from Nashville calls every night and she says he (this guy) is her number two as she still loves M an wants to work it out etc but then on the other hand asks if this guy can come stay and he said absolutey no, I don't want anyone being around Anna except me, you and my family she has been unsettled enough in her short life etc so far. Anyway he comes up to the apt and I got upset and he just sits and holds my hand and he is upset too and I am just thinking this is so ****ing crazy. He answered her the 4th time she called and said did he fix the car and he says yeah and she says is it anything that will require further work and he is like no I don't think so and she says well I need you to leave right now as we are ready to go out and he got mad and hung up.

Long story short she blew up the other night cos when he was at work she went through his stuff and computer and found photos of me, cards etc and a letter he wrote to me that he hadn't gave me yet, so she has told him that if he continues to see me she is going to run off with D and make sure he never sees Anna again and of course this is bullshit but he is terrified. He is totally besotted by her and rightly but I am SO FREAKING MAD. Eventually when he is still here she calls again and says if you dont leave now we are going to be late and will have to just leave she's sleeping anyway so of course he jumps up and goes. I asked him look what the hell is going to happen and he just says I love you so much but all I am doing is thinking what could have and should have been but I don't know what else to do right now and she bloody calls again and says oh tell the British girl I said hi

I hate her. There vent over. I really should just get to hell away from this place, I feel like my heart is breaking in two. :-(
Good God woman, get your head out of your butt and stop being used. Everyone in this whole sorry mess is using everyone else. This woman will eventually move on, she is a scam artist and is using the baby as a pawn to get what she wants at the moment. Like someone else said, someone better will come along and she will take off. Like someone else said though, as a single dad unless he has signed the paternity papers he has nothing, no rights, zero, zip. If he is serious about this baby and being part of its life then he needs to get some legal advice otherwise she is going to move on and he will be heartbroken.

As for you, you need to stay away from him, no more getting him over to fix anything, you are using it as an excuse to see him. If he really wanted to be with you, then he would be waking up next to you in the morning. Unless of course you are into pain and enjoy feeling miserable all the time then you need to let him go. He has got it made, he is bouncing between the both of you and you keep letting him come back, more fool you.

Sorry, but you are doing this to yourself, only you can stop what is happening to you. Get some balls and get him out of your life, then maybe, just maybe he will see what he is missing and come back, then you will be the one in control of the situation.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:34 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by effi
Good God woman, get your head out of your butt and stop being used.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviour and expecting different results. Cut yourself loose from him- don't call, nor return calls. The longer this goes on, the more I wonder why in the world YOU continue to see him.

Move on.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ironporer
The definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviour and expecting different results. Cut yourself loose from him- don't call, nor return calls. The longer this goes on, the more I wonder why in the world YOU continue to see him.

Move on.
EXACTLY, that is what I am beginning to wonder as well. Does it not tell you something that all was well when you were apart, but as soon as your plane landed, he panicked and took off. I know you came over here osensibly to work, but I also think you had plans to maybe marry this guy. Well he has shown his true measure by what he is doing now. Cudos to him by wanting to do the right thing by the baby, but he can still do that even if he was living with you. He may love you, but he is not ready to settle down, if he were you would be wearing a ring and he would be getting visitation to see the baby at the weekend or whatever. Let her have him, they are obviously made for each other, they are both users and losers. Move on.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:48 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Lesley, I am really sorry, but you are gonna have to have a clean break.

We are all saying the same things in different ways.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Lord what a lovely set up- M and his whatever and baby trying to be a family?? (sick set up if ever there was one)...in the meantime she has her number two in waiting (some poor sod being strung along too)...um Lesley, hon, who is HIS number two???

Do you like being second best??? Wake up, lovely girl, you're worth more than that.

I'd agree with Manc- kick him in the balls but your 'M' hasn't got any- so just hang up on this guy FOR GOOD.

Little story- my daughter's, now , husband had previously fathered a baby with a girl who was trying to trick him into marriage. Didn't work and she pulled the same stunt with another guy and had another baby ...and is pregnant again..she totally neglected (and abused) the kids. My son-in-law established paternity immediately he knew about his daughter, got visitation and eventually filed for custody and got it. The mother has since lost all parental rights (and had the other child removed too)... and my daughter, just yesterday, signed the papers to adopt his daughter.

THAT is what happens when a father is serious and takes responsibility for his child when the mother is sick.

Last edited by Taffyles; Jun 8th 2004 at 9:11 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute

Messages received loud and clear! :-D Seriously guys I know - and its really not like me to be this needy and all - I guess I blame a lot of how I am reacting on feeling alone and the fact that I was so dependant on him - for lots of different reasons but I need to get real and today realization finally dawned. He is simply doing whatever is required not to piss her off as he wants a quiet life and doesn't give a toss I guess about how that affects me so long as he can ease his conscience by the odd phone call or visit. Enough.

I cant switch off my feelings, but I can do something about other areas, so I called the church I went to on Sunday (I know, I know lol) and registered with their singles group (it's actually pretty cool, very contemporary no brain washing, have a great band, lots of young people) - called my friend Regina in Ohio who is a huge Harry Connick Jr fan to tell her he is playing Memphis this weekend on an outdoor concert and lo and behold she has just called me back to say she got a round trip for $158 and will be here Thursday night until Sunday!

In all honestly, I realize now that M was the only familiar thing to me here, and I was clinging onto that because every other single aspect of my whole life has changed and I just wanted something to at least be consisent and tp have someone I could rely upon - it just gets kinda scary at times.

So really, I hear you all - loud and clear! I am a first class idjit no longer after today!
Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:48 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Messages received loud and clear! :-D Seriously guys I know - and its really not like me to be this needy and all - I guess I blame a lot of how I am reacting on feeling alone and the fact that I was so dependant on him - for lots of different reasons but I need to get real and today realization finally dawned. He is simply doing whatever is required not to piss her off as he wants a quiet life and doesn't give a toss I guess about how that affects me so long as he can ease his conscience by the odd phone call or visit. Enough.

I cant switch off my feelings, but I can do something about other areas, so I called the church I went to on Sunday (I know, I know lol) and registered with their singles group (it's actually pretty cool, very contemporary no brain washing, have a great band, lots of young people) - called my friend Regina in Ohio who is a huge Harry Connick Jr fan to tell her he is playing Memphis this weekend on an outdoor concert and lo and behold she has just called me back to say she got a round trip for $158 and will be here Thursday night until Sunday!

In all honestly, I realize now that M was the only familiar thing to me here, and I was clinging onto that because every other single aspect of my whole life has changed and I just wanted something to at least be consisent and tp have someone I could rely upon - it just gets kinda scary at times.

So really, I hear you all - loud and clear! I am a first class idjit no longer after today!

Hey congratulations on your declaration of independence. I speak from experience when I say that a short, sharp shock is much better than long, drawn-out torture.

Of course it's hard being new here and all, dealing with being homesick, etc. etc., but you will soon make some good new friends, and in the meantime there's always the good old ex pats crowd to rally round and yell at you from time to time.

Have a drink for me at the concert, and perhaps you'll meet some gorgeous creature to help take your mind off the whole thing
Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

We shall wait and see
Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:55 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by effi
We shall wait and see
I shan't. I shall assume that she has delivered her kick exactly where Manc suggested and that that is the end of the matter. I bet she can do it.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:44 pm
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

He is simply doing whatever is required not to piss her off

No, it's worse than that. He's simply doing the minimum required to keep you hanging in there.....

Good Riddance. Never speak to him again.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
I shan't. I shall assume that she has delivered her kick exactly where Manc suggested and that that is the end of the matter. I bet she can do it.

I am with you... I know YOU can do this lesley.... Take faith from us... Get rid of him now and start enjoying life...

You know you can.... Just do it....

Like Manc said ...
Old Jun 9th 2004, 1:39 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by monster
No, it's worse than that. He's simply doing the minimum required to keep you hanging in there.....

Good Riddance. Never speak to him again.
It's all a question of how long someone is prepared to live on crumbs which occasionally fall down from the table when they ought to be sitting down to a four course meal.

Lots of negative manipluative behaviours, which in turn breed more of the same. It doesn't matter who started it, just who ends it for themselves. Unlike mathematics two negatives here will NEVER make a positive, just a downward spiral of self destruction.

You can't save him Les, you can only save YOURSELF. In doing so you also open up the slim possibility that he might come to his senses as you refused to comply with his dysfunctional demands, it might actually hit him that it's unacceptable. As long as you "go along with it" you are actually condoning and reinforcing that the behaviour is not only justified and acceptable but that it is correct and healthy. It doesn't matter what either of you say if your words are contradicted by your actions.

You can be your own salvation and in doing so give him a slim chance rather than none. That's just about as good as it gets barring miracles and I haven't got any of those.

Whatever happens, I'll be here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.