5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:53 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

Originally Posted by rushman
Just rub some toilet paper between them and they'll get bigger on their own
You what? Never heard of that one...or do you mean stuffing toilet paper down my bra?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
PMSL...its really not funny, have you seen the size of the big bra's?.. :scared:

I like those pretty ones with the lace, the ones with the padding in the front, not the tattie sack ones with sixty clips with straps as wide as braces...
Yes...least I can have pretty bras
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:55 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG

For me !

To be played with

LOL...........
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

You what? Never heard of that one...or do you mean stuffing toilet paper down my bra?
No, you just rub the paper between your boobs and it'll make them bigger after time........................................it must do...it works on most womens arses!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
LOL...........
Carl says he loves my bum......I'd love to hear just once say he loves my tits
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:57 am
Account Closed

No, you just rub the paper between your boobs and it'll make them bigger after time........................................it must do...it works on most womens arses!!!!
LOL
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Yes...least I can have pretty bras
yeah but pretty bras on small boobs are abit like the Horseguards at Buckingham palace.............they might look good but they aren't really doing f**k all.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:01 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Carl says he loves my bum......I'd love to hear just once say he loves my tits

I am sure he does flower, just think if you had big boobs, he would be grabbing them all the time...
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:03 am
Account Closed

yeah but pretty bras on small boobs are abit like the Horseguards at Buckingham palace.............they might look good but they aren't really doing f**k all.
They aren't THAT small ......pert
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
I am sure he does flower, just think if you had big boobs, he would be grabbing them all the time...
no.... he says is more an arse man

But I'd like bigger tits so my clothes look better

As well as being played with a bit more
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:06 am
Deb

They aren't THAT small ......pert

Anyway, I am sure some men prefer smaller boobs, not all blokes like big jubblies...
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
Anyway, I am sure some men prefer smaller boobs, not all blokes like big jubblies...
Not that I've met any
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:10 am
Account Closed

How do you make 5 Ibs of useless fat look attractive?

Put a nipple on it.
Deb

no.... he says is more an arse man

But I'd like bigger tits so my clothes look better

As well as being played with a bit more

Well, you're sorted then...

And having big boobs is a hindrance, a few weeks ago I seen a fab designer dress in Myers, grabbed my size, I thought I would try it on and snap up a bargain.......the bastard thing wouldn't fit over me boobs.........

Obviously couture is for smaller breasted ladies.......
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
Thats right, the gay ones don't.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.