Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

$50 to spend on amazon.

$50 to spend on amazon.

Old Jun 25th 2010, 12:20 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: $50 to spend on amazon.

Originally Posted by AlienUk
I buy Eneloop rechargeable batteries for my D300 which eats them like candy....also printer paper for my snaplab...
I was going to buy a new battery for my Camera,

Its a Canon 500D but it really never fails me. I could take pictures all day and it barely moves.

Instead I purchased a bike pump, crisps, and some organic 'travel' food for the baby.

Oh and some bassets licorice allsorts.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
I was going to buy a new battery for my Camera,

Its a Canon 500D but it really never fails me. I could take pictures all day and it barely moves.

Instead I purchased a bike pump, crisps, and some organic 'travel' food for the baby.

Oh and some bassets licorice allsorts.
to be precise, batteries for my FLASH...my camera battery is fantastic too
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll spend the next month looking if I don't get some ideas??? Its in Electronic gift card form.

$50 on British foods?

Apparently, pot noodles aren't available
http://www.amazon.com/Daddies-Sauce-...7727512&sr=8-1
Old Jun 28th 2010, 1:06 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
http://www.amazon.com/Sauce-4-Liter-...7730356&sr=1-1
Old Aug 26th 2010, 1:39 am
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

I also had $50 to burn on Amazon. Yesterday got 120 Huggies diapers for $22 shipped (via "Subscribe & Save) and today ordered the 4-pack of HP Sauce for just $14.49 shipped

Should keep me in bacon butties for a while

Old Aug 26th 2010, 3:46 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
I also had $50 to burn on Amazon. Yesterday got 120 Huggies diapers for $22 shipped (via "Subscribe & Save) and today ordered the 4-pack of HP Sauce for just $14.49 shipped

Should keep me in bacon butties for a while

thats cheap for diapers - will have a look into that.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 3:58 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $50 to send on amazon.

They are the second most purchased item on Amazon in European Foods.
That's what we tell the public. The truth is - as usual - VERY different, bur if I told you, then Jeff B would hunt me down and eat my heart!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 4:02 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
3 wolf moon shirt.
Heh! We have a "cyclops" logo that is used on a lot of internal communication stuff. Each year, we have a summer picnic where everyone gets a t-shirt when they turn up. This year's t-shirt has a glow-in-the-dark 3-cyclops moon t-shirt. Pretty cool!
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

benblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nicebenblaney is just really nice

I'll spend the next month looking if I don't get some ideas??? Its in Electronic gift card form.
:
If you are a visual person, the book by this guy:
http://blog.ted.com/2010/08/23/the-b...ss-on-ted-com/

If you like sport and business, a book called "Moneyball" by Michael Lewis.

If you like music, the new Stacey Kent album.

If you like novels, the new Geoff Dyer.

If you're interested in religion (or lack thereof), "The End of Faith" by Sam Harris.

If you want a laugh, the AJ Jacobs books about the Encyclopedia Britannica.

As you can probably tell, I find it very easy to spend money at Amazon!