Wikiposts

Yessssss!!!!!

Old Jun 29th 2004, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yessssss!!!!!

They cashed our checks for AOS/EAD/AP
I don't know why this makes me so happy, but it does!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:03 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Yessssss!!!!!

Originally posted by andrea874
Of course it's a happy occassion when the cheques are cashed The first sure sign that your applications are being processed!! Congratulations!!!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!! How long did it take them to get cashed? I'm waiting for that joyous occasion too!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hooray!! How long did it take them to get cashed? I'm waiting for that joyous occasion too!

Best Wishes,
Rene

Longer than I thought! I see people's timelines saying that their checks were cashed within a day or two of their applications being received... They received our package on 6/18 and the checks just got cashed today... So a week and a half, I guess...
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:10 pm

RussianGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY! Congrats!!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:17 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Longer than I thought! I see people's timelines saying that their checks were cashed within a day or two of their applications being received... They received our package on 6/18 and the checks just got cashed today... So a week and a half, I guess...
Thanks, and congrats again! That was the date the local office received them, right? My local office received my package 6/16 and my checks aren't cashed yet. Maybe any day now....

Rene
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks, and congrats again! That was the date the local office received them, right? My local office received my package 6/16 and my checks aren't cashed yet. Maybe any day now....

Rene

Yeah, that was the date that the office received them. I bet you tomorrow or the next day yours will be cashed. At least I hope so!!! I was getting really nervous about it...
Old Jun 29th 2004, 3:26 pm
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

congratulations :) it's a good feeling to know things are moving along!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 4:56 pm
Patrick

Is having the checks cashed ANY indication of real movement? Does the checks
not get cashed if there is an immediate issue or a rejection of the
application?
Patrick

"RussianGirl" <member22569@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > YAY! Congrats!!!!!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 29th 2004, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Patrick
application?
Patrick

Good question. I don't know either. I assumed that if there was anything immediately wrong with how we filled it out, they'd just send it back without cashing the checks... but that was nothing more than an assumption and I have nothing to really base it on...

Its strange tho... everything cleared except for the check for my EAD... no idea why that is, but I'm hoping that one goes thru today... ?
Old Jun 29th 2004, 11:54 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Patrick
application?
Patrick
I don't believe they would cash the checks if there was an immediate issue or rejection of the application. Go to:
http://149.101.23.2/graphics/fieldof...al/index.htm#H
And drill down to and read:
How We Process Your Application at a Service Center
Old Jun 30th 2004, 12:08 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

Andrea

Dealing with this process turns our world around. Saturday I received the I-864 fee bill and was dancing around my living room. That's the first time in my life that I was happy to get a bill.

In Other words CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 30th 2004, 1:37 am
Patrick

Ranjini,
that was an excellent link to how things work,,,, made a great read,
thanks for the info
Patrick

"Ranjini" <member839@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by Patrick
    > > Is having the checks
    > cashed ANY indication of real movement? Does the checks
    > > not get cashed
    > if there is an immediate issue or a rejection of the
    > > application?
    > >
    > Patrick
    > >
    > >
    > I don't believe they would cash the checks if
    > there was an immediate issue or rejection of the application. Go to:
    > ]http://149.101.23.2/graphics/fieldoffices/scnational/index.htm#H[-
    > /url]
    > And drill down to and read:
    > How We Process Your Application at a
    > Service Center
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 30th 2004, 1:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Rene
We actually received our NOAs from the MSC before our checks cleared our bank account. We filed June 1st, we received the NOAs in the mail on June 16th, and they were dated June 14th. Our checks cleared the bank a day or two later. I don't think there's any sure fire way of knowing when the checks will be cashed or when one will receive their NOAs.

Good luck to everyone waiting! Time to sit back and twiddle your thumbs since there's nothing else we can do!
Old Jun 30th 2004, 3:36 am

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Good luck to everyone waiting! Time to sit back and twiddle your thumbs since there's nothing else we can do!
That's funny....I thought that's how I'd feel once my hubby was here and we started AOS....and in a way, I am. At least we are together, and I'm so grateful for that. But, I still find myself just as anxious as ever to get the NOAs and worried about the EAD, blah blah blah....and now, it's even worse because there are 3 separate things going on! The AOS, EAD, and AP! LOL So much for sitting back and relaxing...easier said than done. But then again, I tend to be obsessive and paranoid. hehehe

Rene

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.