woohooo vermont approved!!!

Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:42 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light
Default woohooo vermont approved!!!

Finally, on our day 112 and after constant bugging of congresspeople, our status online changed to APPROVED.

It's funny how you do a double take when something doesn't quite rhyme the exact same way it had since you memorised it for all the times you read it in past months. You need to re-read it to see what's different.

Suddenly it doesn't mention your RFE on May 9th, suddenly the date is July 16, and suddenly it says "this case has been approved"!!!!!

I know I've bugged a lot of you guys with constant asking what the hell Vermont was doing to us... thanks for the support, for the patience, for the encouragement and for the advice.

I promise to be a whole lot more sane and rational while waiting for NVC to send it to the consulate.

Let me just say: WoooHooooo!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:56 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: woohooo vermont approved!!!

Originally posted by bequibar
Finally, on our day 112 and after constant bugging of congresspeople, our status online changed to APPROVED.

It's funny how you do a double take when something doesn't quite rhyme the exact same way it had since you memorised it for all the times you read it in past months. You need to re-read it to see what's different.

Suddenly it doesn't mention your RFE on May 9th, suddenly the date is July 16, and suddenly it says "this case has been approved"!!!!!

I know I've bugged a lot of you guys with constant asking what the hell Vermont was doing to us... thanks for the support, for the patience, for the encouragement and for the advice.

I promise to be a whole lot more sane and rational while waiting for NVC to send it to the consulate.

Congratulations

Debbie
Old Jul 17th 2003, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Linda & Eric is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats bequibar! You must be thrilled! Good feeling isn't it!

I hope the rest of the process goes well for you...keep in touch.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

warm congratulations to you =)
Old Jul 17th 2003, 11:36 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bequibar

Felicidades, beq! Time to start sorting out what to pack <g>!
Old Jul 17th 2003, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Jul 17th 2003, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

rnessman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congratulations!!

I'm sure when you look back at all this it won't have seemed that long but I also know that the wait seemed like forever. Anyway congratulations on your approval. Now you can put in a good word for me as we are into day 101 as of today and still no word about anything.

Bob
Old Jul 17th 2003, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

cherish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Congratulations!!

Bob ... hang in there......... you're with the 100+ lot .......... any day now.
Have you been bugging your congressional aide??

Originally posted by rnessman
I'm sure when you look back at all this it won't have seemed that long but I also know that the wait seemed like forever. Anyway congratulations on your approval. Now you can put in a good word for me as we are into day 101 as of today and still no word about anything.

Bob
Old Jul 17th 2003, 3:07 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Time for a happy victory dance!

Juliet
Old Jul 17th 2003, 4:07 pm
not a newbie

soulsender is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So happy congrats!!

awww you were just makin us feel better by actin like a CSC petition LOL
So glad it finally happened for you onward and upwards!
Old Jul 17th 2003, 4:19 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:PARTY:

Olenka
Old Jul 17th 2003, 4:25 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Me and my fiancee are going to get married July 26 in Spain as I am spanish.. It is gonna take a long time for us to be together but oh well that is life.. If I get way too annoying asking questions about the k3 or the I-130 petition sorry in advance lol.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:07 pm
Clare

Bequibar!!!! OMG and WOOHOO!!!
I can't believe I'm phsycic..LOL. I'm sooooooooo happy for you!
I know the feeling, trust me Keep me posted. Wonder how long it
will take to get Package 3 to Canada...hmmm...
Great News girl!
Clare

Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:09 pm
Tuts

bequibar wrote in message news:...
    > Finally, on our day 112 and after constant bugging of congresspeople,
    > our status online changed to APPROVED.
    >
    >
    >
    > It's funny how you do a double take when something doesn't quite rhyme
    > the exact same way it had since you memorised it for all the times you
    > read it in past months. You need to re-read it to see what's different.
    >
    >
    >
    > Suddenly it doesn't mention your RFE on May 9th, suddenly the date is
    > July 16, and suddenly it says "this case has been approved"!!!!!
    >
    >
    >
    > I know I've bugged a lot of you guys with constant asking what the hell
    > Vermont was doing to us... thanks for the support, for the patience, for
    > the encouragement and for the advice.
    >
    >
    >
    > I promise to be a whole lot more sane and rational while waiting for NVC
    > to send it to the consulate.
    >
    >
    >
    > Let me just say: WoooHooooo!!!!

Felicitations Bequibar! Hope I'll see that 8 letter word (APPROVED)
too when i check my status.

tuts & bujs

Old Jul 17th 2003, 10:19 pm
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news and thanks for sharing it with us. I know the feeling after being locked up in the Nebraska Federal Penatentary, (I mean Service Center), for 142 days..... Should be smooth sailing from here on out. Olenka should be getting her approval speach ready.... I am sure that we can all hardly wait

Scott

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.