Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Why does no one talk about question A

Why does no one talk about question A

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:37 am
Banned

sillyestaquestions is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why does no one talk about question A

I have been reading some of the posts in the forum about CIMT arrested not arrested not charged etc. This thing with the HIV ban got me to thinking about question A as a whole substance abuse mental illness diesase. Why does no one on here ever talk about question A. We all know isnt two million english people brits whatever using coke every weekend, doesnt that make them drug users and how many of them have never been convicted of anything yet they dont admit to be drug abusers do they?

Interesting dicussion we are in for I think. What is the law on drug abuse and drug addiction I mean u might be able to show x number of years of good behaviour but u couldnt show u were clean for x number of years could you.

Interesting....
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:46 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why does no one talk about question A

Originally Posted by sillyestaquestions
I have been reading some of the posts in the forum about CIMT arrested not arrested not charged etc. This thing with the HIV ban got me to thinking about question A as a whole substance abuse mental illness diesase. Why does no one on here ever talk about question A. We all know isnt two million english people brits whatever using coke every weekend, doesnt that make them drug users and how many of them have never been convicted of anything yet they dont admit to be drug abusers do they?

Interesting dicussion we are in for I think. What is the law on drug abuse and drug addiction I mean u might be able to show x number of years of good behaviour but u couldnt show u were clean for x number of years could you.

Interesting....
Reading your questions, I'm assuming you're one of those 3 million?