What's your story?

Old May 25th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your story?

Met my OH at University in Manchester in 97... Married in 99... Lived in England until 2003... Today is four years to the day since I moved to America!

Happy Towel Day!
Old May 25th 2007, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zoot
Hi! I actually live in the far western fringes of Chicagoland now - out in the Fox River Valley.

Yup, I try to keep it all very quiet and simple 'round my house most of the time. Too much chaos/drama/stress does my head in.
Oh we might be neighbors then, sort of. I'm in Crystal Lake.

Me no likey chaos nor drama either
Old May 25th 2007, 10:59 pm

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tracym
Just for those who want to say... I'm sure a lot of the regulars know how each other met their OH, ca.............................. and we're in the process of applying for the K-1. So crossing fingers (and toes... and hair... and teeth...).
Abbreviated version......condensed into 6 easy-to-follow steps......

Arrived on wierd coast of US on F1 before the wall came down
Lived here and there, did this and that (and the other......)
Got GC'd
Got Hitched
Got Kids
Got Natch'd

Presently getting drunk on a regular basis whilst digging 3 tunnels; Tom, Dick and Harry........