What's the drill . . .

Old May 25th 2005, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough
Default What's the drill . . .

for a u.s. permanent resident citizen card holder who returns by air to u.s. after travelling abroad?

which line does he go through for passport control?

fills out i-94?

fills out customs declaration?
Old May 25th 2005, 11:36 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What's the drill . . .

No need for the I-94, always the customs form though.

As for which line, you can check when you arrive at your POE but I've taken the USC's line each time.
Old May 25th 2005, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Archie Wilson
for a u.s. permanent resident citizen card holder who returns by air to u.s. after travelling abroad?

which line does he go through for passport control?

fills out i-94?

fills out customs declaration?
i was told that once you are linked with a USC,you can both get through with the Native
Old May 25th 2005, 5:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chukka
i was told that once you are linked with a USC,you can both get through with the Native
depends on the airport, but most do allow LPR's in the citizen line...though at Logon, they were kicking LPR's out of the line last year.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chukka

green card holder will be travelling alone.
Old May 25th 2005, 6:56 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Logan might have been a pain in the butt for LPRs but BWI and Dulles were both fine with LPRs using the citizen's line, (I was travelling solo).
Old May 25th 2005, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Normally there is the line that says "Returning US Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents" - just follow the signs.
Old May 25th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bob
depends on the airport, but most do allow LPR's in the citizen line...though at Logon, they were kicking LPR's out of the line last year.
Not as of last week I came back from England and went through the USC line
Old May 25th 2005, 9:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whistlestop01
Not as of last week I came back from England and went through the USC line
that's good to know
Still hate the airport *l*
Old May 26th 2005, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

USimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bob
that's good to know
Still hate the airport *l*
Most airports entry signs says permanent residents and us citizens but some just seperate it i don't know why they do but they just do it and u should do whatever the signs says to avoid conflict and problems!