Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

What is processing time of I-130 Petition??

What is processing time of I-130 Petition??

Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:26 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is processing time of I-130 Petition??

Originally Posted by ian-c
erm .. they didnt .

they sent it to me for reading , and i mistakenly thought it would be helpfull to post it here .

please ignore it !!
OK, all clear now.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:07 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I was just wondering why the helpful member didn't post the link themselves, instead of giving it to ian-c to post!

Aiding and Abetting?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

ian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to all

omg , so funny !!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:11 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-c
omg , so funny !!

No, it is not funny. If you have think to search look for the ten-foot pole, Matt Udall, believe the user name is MUdall, Folinskyinla, Alvena to name just a few and then come back and tell us what is funny about it.

Enough said. May your visa journey be pleasant.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

karar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for reply and give me helpfull information.As i said before that i already recieve file Receipt no,so is it still take 4-5 month for I-130 approval ?? and can u expalin what is Administrative Processing ??
thanks
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:09 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karar
thanks for reply and give me helpfull information.As i said before that i already recieve file Receipt no,so is it still take 4-5 month for I-130 approval ?? and can u expalin what is Administrative Processing ??
thanks
So you received only the receipt from filing the I-130, correct? Not the approval of the I-130. So yes, it can take about 4 or 5 months from filing the I-130 to getting it approved. The the file goes overseas, and your spouse receives the visa application paperwork, obtains a police report, gets a medical done, and attends an interview. All together, from filing the I-130 to getting the visa in hand, can take around 8 to 10 months.

Administrative Processing can occur after the interview is done. If they feel the need to investigate anything further, or if security checks are not complete, the visa issuance is delayed until these issues are cleared up.

Best Wishes,
Rene