Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

what if all 4 pages of G325A did not go through the carbon paper

Wikiposts

what if all 4 pages of G325A did not go through the carbon paper

Old Feb 4th 2001, 2:40 pm
mike muncy

My fiancee sent me her G-325A and the last 2 pages didn't come through the carbon paper
very well. I sent it in anyways and had her send me a new one where she filled out 2 pages
at a time. Should I go ahead and send the new one to NSC with my receipt number ? or
should i wait for them to contact me and tell me they need to see 4 clear copies ? (Seems
like they could go to a copy machine in their office ) I don't want to have to start my
waiting period all over again.

many thanks ! mike

Old Feb 4th 2001, 11:38 pm
Alvena Ferreira

Forget it, what you sent will likely be just fine. alvena

mike muncy wrote:
>
> My fiancee sent me her G-325A and the last 2 pages didn't come through the carbon paper
> very well. I sent it in anyways and had her send me a new one where she filled out 2
> pages at a time. Should I go ahead and send the new one to NSC with my receipt number ?
> or should i wait for them to contact me and tell me they need to see 4 clear copies ?
> (Seems like they could go to a copy machine in their office ) I don't want to have to
> start my waiting period all over again.
>
> many thanks ! mike

Old Feb 4th 2001, 11:40 pm
Rita

Mike

My question to you before I give you an answer to your question
is: "Why did you send it in that way if you were doubtful?" Heck you could have gone to
sheets 3 and 4 and copied over her responses (not her signature) and submitted it
with clear information on all four sheets.

As for resubmitting another G325A, No, I would not suggest you do what you are thinking of
doing. Let it go. If they want a new one they will request it. As long as the first one is
legible it will be okay. Look at it this way, they keep one copy and pass the others on.
The Consulate will require another bio anyway.

Rita

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
(mike muncy) wrote:
> My fiancee sent me her G-325A and the last 2 pages didn't come through the carbon paper
> very well. I sent it in anyways and had her send me a new one where she filled out 2
> pages at a time. Should I go ahead and send the new one to NSC with my receipt number ?
> or should i wait for them to contact me and tell me they need to see 4 clear copies ?
(Seems
> like they could go to a copy machine in their office ) I don't want to have to start my
> waiting period all over again.
>
> many thanks ! mike
>
>

--
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Snotty Bitch!!!!!!!

The K1 FAQ is now at http://www.k1faq.com www2.apex.net/users/thehydes

Old Feb 5th 2001, 3:06 am
zhighuli

We downloaded ours from the web and didn't understand that we were supposed to send 4
copies. So we sent in one each. NSC 'dealt with it' without an RFE or anything. Hopefully
yours will be OK too. Good luck.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
(mike muncy) wrote:
(Seems
> like they could go to a copy machine in their office ) I don't want to have to start my
> waiting period all over again.
>
> many thanks ! mike