Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

What a drama!! Me- US wife - Him - UK hubby

What a drama!! Me- US wife - Him - UK hubby

Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a drama!! Me- US wife - Him - UK hubby

Originally Posted by sanframsarah
Actually, the infidelity is not a cause for concern at the moment.
JeeZ .. My wife is not like you ..
If I played away.. I would get to meet her divorce team ..
Mr Smith and Mr Wesson.....

But perhaps in your case its .. " What's love got to do with it"
All sing along now ...
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:17 pm
Banned

sanframsarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray

All sing along now ...

Thanks.

But what I really would like to know is how serious do USCIS take allegations regarding immigration fraud? Do they really follow up? Has any one had an experience like this?
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:50 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!!! I am letting my heart rule my head - but sometimes you have to do that in order to see the whole truth.
*cough*BULLSHIT!*cough*
As for his fidelity - that's is something we have to deal with.
No, thats something YOU have to deal with. The only way you can guarantee he'll stop porking other women is to give him the old "John Bobbitt," and even then you'll have to remember not to give it back to him...
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:52 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a money grabber - but if he goes get gc and and continues his wandering ways - then divorcing him and getting him where it hurts will be consolation for what he would have put me through.....
Don't forget you'll be on the hook for financial support of him, even if he is loaded. Anyway, my opinion is you are full of crap, and that you are just trolling here...
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:52 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Curious are the USC and yet you are posting through gov.uk

Troll Alert?????????????
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:29 pm
Mh

In article <[email protected]> ,
sanframsarah <member45832@british_expats.com> wrote:
    >> and her playing him for his 'fair few millions'? Ah, a match made
    >> in heaven!
    >I'm not a money grabber - but if he goes get gc and and continues his
    >wandering ways - then divorcing him and getting him where it hurts will
    >be consolation for what he would have put me through.....

1) please do your part to keep lying, deceiving people like this OUT Of CA..
We really don't need another one here.. See the recent congressman thing..

2) How do you know his company is worth anything? Because he "told" you?
Because a friend of his told you? Good luck! My sister fell for a guy like
this - always a good story, and then he cheated on her.. And he had stories
for that too.. He had people willing to lie for him to cover up for him.. If
his company is worth a few $$$, he'll have a corporate web site and
corporate phone number and secretary you can call.. Have someone ELSE call
and confirm that it really exists..

My guess is: he wants an easy life - and you're his ticket for a few years.
What if he keeps all his assets in the UK? Do you really think a CA
lawsuit/divorce will be able to enforce support from UK assets?

What does "non-committal" vow even mean? Is that the "as long as we both
love each other" BS? You sure there wasn't any pre-nuptial in there too?
If he cheats on you now, THERE IS NO LOVE, period. Love is NOT an emotion -
it's choosing a certain course of action. And the course he's chosen is the
"I only care about myself" path.

MH

Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:14 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

All sing along now ...
.....but a secondhand emotion.

But she'll be able to buy all new once she takes him for half!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:20 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

But what I really would like to know is how serious do USCIS take allegations regarding immigration fraud? Do they really follow up? Has any one had an experience like this?
Awww cmon. Scenario 1. You just don't want the other woman to mess up your investment. If USCIS catch on then your little plan might get a bit messed up. It'll be harder to get his money when he's not US resident.

Scenario 2. You are the other woman and you want to a) make sure he does get caught and maybe come to you or b) wan't to limit the damage you've done so that he'll stay with you and eventually you can get a GC through him.

However things turn out you'll get what you deserve, life's funny like that.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Scenario 2. You are the other woman and you want to a) make sure he does get caught and maybe come to you or b) wan't to limit the damage you've done so that he'll stay with you and eventually you can get a GC through him.

However things turn out you'll get what you deserve, life's funny like that.

That kollege edumacation is paying off.

tick tick tick <-----time remaining before threadlock, rapidly running down.
I'm sure the OP wants the chance to apologize though
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:35 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by meauxna

That kollege edumacation is paying off.

tick tick tick <-----time remaining before threadlock, rapidly running down.
I'm sure the OP wants the chance to apologize though

awwww cmon, you no fun. Just a little longer??
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:43 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
awwww cmon, you no fun. Just a little longer??
I'll go do some of my work if you'll go do some of yours <g>
Darn reading, anyway.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:44 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by meauxna
I'll go do some of my work if you'll go do some of yours <g>
Darn reading, anyway.
I'm off then. Got two papers in early this week, need to keep up the good work!