What does this mean????

Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

sarina is an unknown quantity at this point
Question What does this mean????

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

In October 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

What does this meannnnn???????????? please.. i m getting my hopes up tooo higghhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:41 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What does this mean????

Originally Posted by sarina
Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

In October 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

What does this meannnnn???????????? please.. i m getting my hopes up tooo higghhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
Sounds to me like paperwork was mailed to the beneficiary. I hope I'm right!

Rene
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Sounds to me like paperwork was mailed to the beneficiary. I hope I'm right!

Rene
uuuggghhhh these mini statements drive me nutssssss.....
Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:04 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry For one thing, I'm not 100% sure, it's just my interpretation, and I don't know how else to describe what I think it means. I'm hoping someone else knows for sure and will chime in.

Rene
Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:24 am

OK, here's an instance where someone else had that message. It was their online notification in response to their I-131 AP Application.

http://home.earthlink.net/~pudgies/G...GreenCard.html

Rene
Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:29 am

OK, here's an instance where someone else had that message. It was their online notification in response to their I-131 AP Application.

http://home.earthlink.net/~pudgies/G...GreenCard.html

Rene
Here's another instance of that message, where for someone else it had something to do with a change of address submitted.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/arc.../t-103869.html

Looks to me like it could be the response to a few different things. I know this isn't helping you much, but it's the best research I could do.

Rene
Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:33 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

How about this mini-statement: You are rude and ungrateful.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
How about this mini-statement: You are rude and ungrateful.
well.. to clarify my stmt... i didn't mean mini stmt about noorah.. i meant mini statement for the USCIS online.. which basically doesn't mean anything.. and driving me nuts..if u see my timeline.. i have waiting for a long time.. its been over 2 yrs since i have been seperated from my husbad.... i m getting very impatient noww..... i am greatfull for all the help i get on this.. and i appreciate everyones input.. doesn't matter the size.. even if it as a yes or a noo.. thanks noora for ur comment... thats why i m here is to feel better and get some hope and share experiences.. and speacially share opionons...
Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:25 pm

well.. to clarify my stmt... i didn't mean mini stmt about noorah.. i meant mini statement for the USCIS online.. which basically doesn't mean anything.. and driving me nuts..if u see my timeline.. i have waiting for a long time.. its been over 2 yrs since i have been seperated from my husbad.... i m getting very impatient noww..... i am greatfull for all the help i get on this.. and i appreciate everyones input.. doesn't matter the size.. even if it as a yes or a noo.. thanks noora for ur comment... thats why i m here is to feel better and get some hope and share experiences.. and speacially share opionons...
Hi Sarina,

Ohhhh ok, I feel much better now. I'm sorry you've been waiting so long, and believe me, I totally understand your frustration in USCIS' cryptic messages. Whatever your message means, I do hope it means something positive is taking place with your case!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Oct 28th 2004, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sarina,

Ohhhh ok, I feel much better now. I'm sorry you've been waiting so long, and believe me, I totally understand your frustration in USCIS' cryptic messages. Whatever your message means, I do hope it means something positive is taking place with your case!

Best Wishes,
Rene
I m sorry.. i honestly didn't mean to direct it to you.. i guess i was just frustrated with the online message... and was running late for my class.. and i really really wanted to reply.. and all i had time for was one line.. i guess i know now not to reply unless i clarify my self.. but i would never say anything negative about n e one on this board.. never ever... you don't know how helpful the comments and opinions have been.... again thanks everyone for your help and support ....