in the way to send I -751

Old Sep 5th 2004, 2:06 am
Just Joined

ci751 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb in the way to send I -751

My Green Card Will Expire In 100 Days And I M Getting Ready To Send I-751...and I Would Like To Get Some Advice...i And My Wife Are Living Together And We Have One Child ...please Help
Thanks
Old Sep 5th 2004, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: in the way to send I -751

Originally Posted by ci751
My Green Card Will Expire In 100 Days And I M Getting Ready To Send I-751...and I Would Like To Get Some Advice...i And My Wife Are Living Together And We Have One Child ...please Help
Thanks
What advice do you need? Follow the instructions on the USCIS site. They are fairly straightforward. If you have any additional questions, post them here.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/remcond.htm
Old Sep 5th 2004, 3:01 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

What help do you need?

Follow in the instructions on the I-751 instruction sheet. Include any and all evidence you have of your married life together with heavy emphasis on the two years after approval of adjustment. Also include the birth certificate of your child as proof of your married life together. Mail everything return receipt requested to the appropriate service center. You will get a notice of action in the mail shortly afterwards extending the green card privileges for another year while they work on your petition.

Rete
Old Sep 5th 2004, 3:32 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Follow the guidelines here ..should be of help
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?pg=751guide
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:18 am
Just Joined

ci751 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: in the way to send I -751

thanks for ur help.
i before thought that the petition to remove conditions of status would be too simple and does not need all these stuff and time to be approved....but i recently read in this forum that i-751 is making many guys in real trouble...
anyway, i would like to know how the friends letters should be presented ...and is there any mini. of the evidence....and which evidence is really more necessary....thanks again
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:31 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for ur help.
i before thought that the petition to remove conditions of status would be too simple and does not need all these stuff and time to be approved....but i recently read in this forum that i-751 is making many guys in real trouble...
anyway, i would like to know how the friends letters should be presented ...and is there any mini. of the evidence....and which evidence is really more necessary....thanks again

Well I don't know that anyone waiting for adjudication are having real troubles. It is a relatively simple process. Complete the I-751 and include as much evidence of your marital commingling of finances and social lives as you have available. Concentrate on the last two years, i.e. tax returns, employment letters stating that your spouse is beneficiary to your benefits, listed as emergency contact, include insurance papers what show the other spouse shares your medical and dental and is beneficiary of your life insurance, very much the same as when you proved your valid marriage when you adjusted status originally. As for letters from friends and family they are not a requirement although you can use them if you have little evidence to send. The letters must include their full names, addresses, where born, how they know you and in what circumstances they have seen you together as a married couple.

You can always check out the I-751 pages on www.visajourney.com to see what they present as sample letters and for evidence.

Rete