vsc transfers to csc??

Old May 11th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

chiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant future
Default vsc transfers to csc??

On checking my I-130 online status, the message says they have been transfered to the California service center. Anyone know what that is about? I hope it is just a re balancing of the work load. VSC looks like it is falling way behind on I-130'S.
thanks
Old May 11th 2007, 7:00 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vsc transfers to csc??

Originally Posted by chiguedna
On checking my I-130 online status, the message says they have been transfered to the California service center. Anyone know what that is about? I hope it is just a re balancing of the work load. VSC looks like it is falling way behind on I-130'S.
thanks
It's common for service centers to send work to another service center because of backlog issues. I would take this as a good sign.

Rene
Old May 11th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

chiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Noorah101
It's common for service centers to send work to another service center because of backlog issues. I would take this as a good sign.

Rene
Thanks Rene, that's what I was hoping, maybe it will speed things up!
Old May 12th 2007, 2:32 am
Mh

In article <[email protected]> ,
Noorah101 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On checking my I-130 online status, the message says they have been
>> transfered to the California service center. Anyone know what that is
>> about? I hope it is just a re balancing of the work load. VSC looks
>> like it is falling way behind on I-130'S.
>> thanks
>
>It's common for service centers to send work to another service center
>because of backlog issues. I would take this as a good sign.
>
>Rene

Except for those of us actually AT the CSC. They seem to have gone from word
procesors back to manual typewriters, compared to their previous speed.. :-(

MH

Old May 14th 2007, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Sam36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rene
2 Question for you Rene please.....i applied for citizenship NSC.......get NOA for fingerprint in 5/11/2007 from NSC........ after few days i get a letter from VSC that they change the date to 5/24/2007.......is that a good sign ? also my I-751 still pending..........since a year now.......nothing a bout it at all.......dose that mean my I-751 is in VSC ? thanks you.

Last edited by Sam36; May 14th 2007 at 7:48 am. Reason: dates
Old May 14th 2007, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mh
Except for those of us actually AT the CSC. They seem to have gone from word procesors back to manual typewriters, compared to their previous speed.. :-(
Yeah, it doesn't make sense for one service center, in order to speed up things, slow down the other one, if that is what is happening. Certainly looks that way.
Old May 15th 2007, 5:38 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam36
i applied for citizenship NSC.......get NOA for fingerprint in 5/11/2007 from NSC........ after few days i get a letter from VSC that they change the date to 5/24/2007
So NSC sent you a notice to go to biometrics on 5/11, but then you got another letter from VSC telling you to go to biometrics on 5/24 instead of 5/11? I have never heard of that happening, but if you're getting letters from VSC, it sounds like your case is at VSC now.

is that a good sign ?
I don't know it's it's good or bad. It just means your case was transferred, evidently.

also my I-751 still pending..........since a year now.......nothing a bout it at all.......dose that mean my I-751 is in VSC ? thanks you.
Sounds to me like your Citizenship case is at VSC now, since you're getting notices from them for biometrics. I have no idea where your I-751 case is at the moment. Just go ahead and proceed with your Citizenship, it will force adjudication of your I-751, no matter where it is.

Rene
Old May 15th 2007, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Sam36 is an unknown quantity at this point

So NSC sent you a notice to go to biometrics on 5/11, but then you got another letter from VSC telling you to go to biometrics on 5/24 instead of 5/11? I have never heard of that happening, but if you're getting letters from VSC, it sounds like your case is at VSC now.

I don't know it's it's good or bad. It just means your case was transferred, evidently.

Sounds to me like your Citizenship case is at VSC now, since you're getting notices from them for biometrics. I have no idea where your I-751 case is at the moment. Just go ahead and proceed with your Citizenship, it will force adjudication of your I-751, no matter where it is.

Rene
Thank you Rene....well im arabic and muslim so i guess its all about FBI check name.....and yes the biometrics NOA from NSC then after a few days change of Date from VSC...........My friend who is arabic and muslim also....make the interview for citisenship since a year and half never get a letter for OTH and he still renew his GC every six months he never get is 10 years GC....i hope what you said is right and that will force them to finish my GC....thanks again. KHODAFIS