VSC I751 Approval

Old May 9th 2007, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Frannod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VSC I751 Approval

After almost seven months and counting, I finally received an email saying 'Card Production ordered'. I guess this means by I751 was approved and I'll be receiving my new card.
Here's my timeline:
I-751 packet - Sent Sept. 06
I-751 - NOA - Receipt date 10/26/06
Extension Letter - Nov. 2006
Biometrics - November 2006
Car Production Ordered - May 7, 2007
Old May 9th 2007, 8:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VSC I751 Approval

Congratulations!

Rene
Old May 9th 2007, 8:42 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it's the All Congratulations All The Time Week around here!

Great news (greater when the card's in hand, eh?)

Congratulations!
Old May 9th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Frannod
After almost seven months and counting, I finally received an email saying 'Card Production ordered'. I guess this means by I751 was approved and I'll be receiving my new card.
Here's my timeline:
I-751 packet - Sent Sept. 06
I-751 - NOA - Receipt date 10/26/06
Extension Letter - Nov. 2006
Biometrics - November 2006
Car Production Ordered - May 7, 2007
Congratulations!!

Just curious on how you got an email? Is this something that you signed up for?
Old May 9th 2007, 8:55 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
Congratulations!!

Just curious on how you got an email? Is this something that you signed up for?
Wild,

Go to www.uscis.gov and follow the link to the processing times page. You can sign up to get email notifications when something happens on your case.

However, I think with I-751 petitions, that feature does not work until AFTER you've had your biometrics appointment.

I tried inputting the WAC# that appeared on my canceled check today, and as I expected, it said case not found. My understanding is that it's not available to view until after biometrics are done.

Rene
Old May 9th 2007, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

Frannod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Wild,

Go to www.uscis.gov and follow the link to the processing times page. You can sign up to get email notifications when something happens on your case.

However, I think with I-751 petitions, that feature does not work until AFTER you've had your biometrics appointment.

I tried inputting the WAC# that appeared on my canceled check today, and as I expected, it said case not found. My understanding is that it's not available to view until after biometrics are done.

Rene
Thank you. The WAC number will not work. If you get an EAC number, that will work. The number will appear on the NOA they sent. I had actually placed a call into customer service and they had given me the EAC number.
Old May 9th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Frannod
Thank you. The WAC number will not work. If you get an EAC number, that will work. The number will appear on the NOA they sent. I had actually placed a call into customer service and they had given me the EAC number.
Well, Rene and I have filed (two separate, unrelated petitions) to the California Service Center, which generates a WAC #.

Thank you Rene.
Old May 9th 2007, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
Well, Rene and I have filed (two separate, unrelated petitions) to the California Service Center, which generates a WAC #.

Thank you Rene.
Wild,

Here is the link to create your online status portfolio for email notifications: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Rene
Old May 9th 2007, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Wild,

Here is the link to create your online status portfolio for email notifications: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Rene
Alright. Thanks. Let us know when you receive the extension letter.