Vias Waiver Question

Old Apr 9th 2012, 8:00 am
Just Joined

wesley72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vias Waiver Question

Hello

I hope you may be able to assist.

In March 2011, my partner, daughter and myself applied for a B1 visa which was denied by the London Embassy.

Now 13 months on, we are wanting to apply for a visa waiver as qualify as I'm from Australia and my partner and daughter are from the UK.

Before we complete the online visa waiver form, is there anything we should be aware of.

Regards

Rhett Lewis
Old Apr 9th 2012, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vias Waiver Question

Originally Posted by wesley72
Hello

I hope you may be able to assist.

In March 2011, my partner, daughter and myself applied for a B1 visa which was denied by the London Embassy.

Now 13 months on, we are wanting to apply for a visa waiver as qualify as I'm from Australia and my partner and daughter are from the UK.

Before we complete the online visa waiver form, is there anything we should be aware of.

Regards

Rhett Lewis
From what info you've given, the only thing I can remind you is to answer "yes" when asked on the form, if you've ever been denied a visa.
Old Apr 9th 2012, 10:54 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vias Waiver Question

I would think it unusual that you'd all three need a B-1 business visa. Perhaps you applied for a B-2 tourist visa?

lisa67 is right...when filling out ESTA form online, you all must check "yes" to the question about having a visa denied. You may or may not get ESTA approval.

Rene