Vaccination Supplement done

Old May 2nd 2004, 12:47 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vaccination Supplement done

Hi All,

Friday afternoon we went to a civil surgeon in Chandler to get Sadegh's vaccination supplement done. Made the appointment in the morning for noon the same day. After filling out some doctor's forms and waiting about half an hour (and paying $115 for the office visit!!), the doctor came in to see us.

At first he wanted to do the whole physical again. I said no, he's already had that AND his vaccinations in Turkey (I showed him the vaccination card the Turkish doctor provided). The doctor said oh, so all you need is for me to sign the INS form? I said yes. He said ok, have a seat in the waiting room.

After about 10 minutes the receptionist handed me a regular size sealed envelope with the doctor's office stamp across the closure, and said this is what you need to send INS.

Quick, painless, and expensive, but DONE! The only thing is I didn't expect it to be sealed already - I was going to keep a photocopy of it. I asked the receptionist for one, but she said all they have now is a receipt (they gave me one too) that he visited the office. The only document is the one in the sealed envelope.

I think we're all done with the legwork of this process now, and I can start filling out the AOS forms! Hooray!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old May 2nd 2004, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vaccination Supplement done

Originally posted by Noorah101
After about 10 minutes the receptionist handed me a regular size sealed envelope with the doctor's office stamp across the closure, and said this is what you need to send INS.
Yes, this is the sealed envelope I posted about that we handed in at the AOS interview. The document itself cost us $50. We never saw it, either. Didn't care, hehe. We were just glad to have it all before the interview.

By the way, our AOS interview date letter didn't have marked that we should bring it, or to have the medical. We just knew to have all the required vaccinations before the interview. Good luck

Last edited by NevAnna; May 2nd 2004 at 1:13 am.
Old May 2nd 2004, 12:55 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vaccination Supplement done

Originally posted by NevAnna
Yes, this is the sealed envelope I posted about that we handed in at the AOS interview. The document itself cost us $50. We never saw it, either. Didn't care, hehe. We were just glad to have it all before the interview.

By the way, our AOS interview date letter didn't have marked that we should bring it, or to have the medical. We just knew to have all the required vaccinations before the interview. Good luck
Hi NevAnna!

I missed that post. Thanks for the clarification. Good to know ours was very routine (except for the cost!)

Next big step now is to do all the paperwork :scared: LOL

Rene