Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

USCs without any pending immigration issues on this forum

USCs without any pending immigration issues on this forum

Old Sep 1st 2004, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default USCs without any pending immigration issues on this forum

Time for a bouquet.

It seems that the people that participate on British Expats / alt.visa.us.marriage-based are front-end biased. That is, most seem to be near the beginning of the journey (if we start the clock at the time prospective couples meet and stop the clock at the time the alien spouse becomes naturalized). I have always been thankful to those folks who have obtained citizenship (or their spouse has) but continue to monitor / participate in this forum. Another group that also needs mention are those that used to have an alien spouse but have since split up. Some of these USCs continue to contribute.

Kudos to all of you that stick with the group, long after your immigration worries are over. We could start naming people but I think we'd either (a) have a list too long to manage or (b) leave someone out.

P.S. And we can't forget about our two special USCs out in California. Thanks especially to SF and MU.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USCs without any pending immigration issues on this forum

Hear, hear.

*adding a flower to the bouquet*

Elaine
Old Sep 1st 2004, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by HunterGreen
Hear, hear.

Elaine
More blooms from me!
Old Sep 1st 2004, 4:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HunterGreen
Hear, hear.

Elaine
Add my thanks to the bouquet as well, please. *** adds a flower ***

Rene
Old Sep 1st 2004, 4:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sphyrapicus
Time for a bouquet.

Thanks especially to SF and MU.

It is a bit sad though that we have lost MU as a daily contributor to the forum. He has now made visajourney his home and is quite involved in its development, etc. Steve has Matt's website down as a referral for legal assistance and Matt is very involved in upgrading the FAQ and subsequent links for various visas and forms. We all benefit from that and a special thank you from this moderator.

Mr. F is always a pleasure to read with his pediantic style ;-) and dry wit.

Rete
Old Sep 1st 2004, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Rete
I'll agree to that. Always get a laugh from MrF's posts. His and Ray's. Gotta love that dry wit.

Add a few flowers to the bouquet from Scott and I. We couldn't have gotten as far as we have without this site - not to mention I'd probably have pulled all of my hair out in frustration!

Cheers,
~J
Old Sep 1st 2004, 5:52 pm
Maryanne Kehoe

>More blooms from me!

Throwing in a dozen roses!!

Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:22 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: USCs without any pending immigration issues on this forum

It is a bit sad though that we have lost MU as a daily contributor to the forum. He has now made visajourney his home and is quite involved in its development, etc. Steve has Matt's website down as a referral for legal assistance and Matt is very involved in upgrading the FAQ and subsequent links for various visas and forms. We all benefit from that and a special thank you from this moderator.

Rete
Wasn't MR UDALL's reason for using VisaJourney that they do not post to the usenet?
I personally think at times posting to the usenet can be quite dangerous for some new posters.

BUT I TOTALLY agree with the Bouquet and thank those whom I have seen for MANY years here and thank them VERY much for their help.
Patrick
Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Rete
Hi:

As the lawyer sits here blushing, just a word of warning -- I'm on vacation from September 4th to 19th and I am NOT taking my laptop with me and my cell phone won't work where I'm going. A well needed vacation.
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: USCs without any pending immigration issues on this forum

Rete
I agree with you Rete, It is sad to see Mr Udall go, He posts once in a while but not like he used to, Thank God we have Mr F, he brings a smile to my face almost on a daily basis (thank you!!)
Add a few flowers to the bouquet from Mark, Lexi, Spiky, Susi, Tiger and I
What would I do without my BE buddies?, I will always be here to help and support others!
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
I'll agree to that. Always get a laugh from MrF's posts. His and Ray's. Gotta love that dry wit.
~J
Me!! I am just trailer park trash...add a palm tree from me...slightly windswept..
Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:29 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inquisitive40
Wasn't MR UDALL's reason for using VisaJourney that they do not post to the usenet?

I believe so Patrick.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:30 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Me!! I am just trailer park trash...add a palm tree from me...slightly windswept..
LOL LOL LOL
Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inquisitive40
I personally think at times posting to the usenet can be quite dangerous for some new posters.
You can choose not to post to usenet....maybe that should be a default thing for new users, I don't know...
Old Sep 1st 2004, 6:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
As the lawyer sits here blushing, just a word of warning -- I'm on vacation from September 4th to 19th and I am NOT taking my laptop with me and my cell phone won't work where I'm going. A well needed vacation.
Sounds like a sound plan to me Have fun away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.