USCIS Rome Office

Old Apr 4th 2013, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

Nick in Italy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default USCIS Rome Office

Hello All

I am new to the forum but I can already what a fantastic resource it is - thanks to all of you.

I'm a US citizen living in Italy and we have just started the process of an IR-1for my Australian wife, and have sent the I-130 yesterday to USCIS in Rome.

I understand that the Rome office also handles the I-130s from London.

Is it too much to assume that the current processing times from London would be similar to those in the UK?

Thanks very much if anyone has any advice

Nick
Old Apr 4th 2013, 3:57 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USCIS Rome Office

Rome is the District Office to which the London field office reports, but my understanding is that I-130s filed with the London field office are adjudicated by the London field office.

In any case, you are spot on that the processing times from London would be similar to those in the UK. Might not be similar to those in Italy, however.

Regards, JEff
Old Apr 4th 2013, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Nick in Italy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: USCIS Rome Office

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Rome is the District Office to which the London field office reports, but my understanding is that I-130s filed with the London field office are adjudicated by the London field office.

In any case, you are spot on that the processing times from London would be similar to those in the UK. Might not be similar to those in Italy, however.

Regards, JEff
Thanks a lot. I meant to ask if processing times in London are similar to Italy!