Update on my criminal charges

Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update on my criminal charges

Hello guys.
Today I just received the news I wanted to hear. All the charges against me were dismissed more like dropped. It is not even going to the court. So my question is , when I am going to file my N-400 and the USCIS is going to ask for court disposition, what am I supposed to bring if there will be nothing from the court. I just have a letter from the State Attorney Office which says:

Case Action Report
No Information

The State of Florida , by undersigned authority, enters a NO INFORMATION in the above entitled action dismissing ALL CHARGES due to:

3B State Attorney review determined this individual did not commit the crime(s) as alleged.

EVIDENCE:
The Evidence Custodian is hereby authorized to:

( ) Retain custody of the evidence until instructed otherwise

( X ) Dispose of the evidence in accordance with Florida Statutes.

I hereby certify that a copy hereof has been furnished to ( My attorney name and address) this 28th day of October, 2009.

STATE ATTORNEY
(Name) (signature)
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update on my criminal charges

They don't ask on the N-400 if you have been to court. They ask if you have every been arrested or cited. You reply "yes and send a copy of the paper you have.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milan79
Hello guys.
Today I just received the news I wanted to hear. All the charges against me were dismissed more like dropped. It is not even going to the court. So my question is , when I am going to file my N-400 and the USCIS is going to ask for court disposition, what am I supposed to bring if there will be nothing from the court. I just have a letter from the State Attorney Office which says:

Case Action Report
No Information

The State of Florida , by undersigned authority, enters a NO INFORMATION in the above entitled action dismissing ALL CHARGES due to:

3B State Attorney review determined this individual did not commit the crime(s) as alleged.

EVIDENCE:
The Evidence Custodian is hereby authorized to:

( ) Retain custody of the evidence until instructed otherwise

( X ) Dispose of the evidence in accordance with Florida Statutes.

I hereby certify that a copy hereof has been furnished to ( My attorney name and address) this 28th day of October, 2009.

STATE ATTORNEY
(Name) (signature)
All the best Milan. There you go, all summarised by Rete. Crisp, concise and to the point as usual. No need to worry.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:44 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

So what was the lawyer's bill?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Rete:-)
And yes lostlove, nothing to worry about.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Fatbrit 10k and for doing nothing, LOL
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:55 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Fatbrit 10k and for doing nothing, LOL
Nope -- that's what it cost you to get off!
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure Milan digested the hefty bill well. He better relish the bill cold and bland now than wait for the poison dessert at citizenship. He has a clean record and he's now ready for citizenship.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 7:07 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

Which one of you moved out?

Regards, JEff

Today I just received the news I wanted to hear. All the charges against me were dismissed more like dropped. It is not even going to the court.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did Jeff.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope -- that's what it cost you to get off!
I'm trying to come up with a decent joke involving a massage parlor and getting off costing a lot less than $10k...

Old Oct 29th 2009, 8:19 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Milan, that must be such a weight off your mind
Old Oct 31st 2009, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

It is poppy. Still , I am afraid if they will denied my N-400. Since they look at your Good Moral Character and I was arrested. But my immigration lawyer keeps saying they only really care and look at if I was convicted. Since I was not and even better it didn't go to court, he said I won't be denied. But isn't the arrest meaning of breaking the good moral character?
Old Oct 31st 2009, 1:58 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

It is poppy. Still , I am afraid if they will denied my N-400. Since they look at your Good Moral Character and I was arrested. But my immigration lawyer keeps saying they only really care and look at if I was convicted. Since I was not and even better it didn't go to court, he said I won't be denied. But isn't the arrest meaning of breaking the good moral character?
They look at your good moral character they don't deny you soley on the hiccup of the incident, it will be an overall picture, so keep your nose clean young man and walk away from any possible difficult situations
Old Oct 31st 2009, 10:25 am
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hobbes79
I'm trying to come up with a decent joke involving a massage parlor and getting off costing a lot less than $10k...

I'm glad that the lawyer gave milan a happy ending.... to his police problem

Was that good enough?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.