Update-How to Pay Courier Fee

Old Dec 12th 2009, 12:13 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update-How to Pay Courier Fee

UKUSA6167 gave us this new information. So please heed his advice and bring your plastic with you to the interview.

"After floating on air to the courier company's desk, I was brought down to earth a little when I was told that since Dec 1st, they no longer accept cash payments and will only accept credit or debit cards. I ended up leaving the embassy with my pink delivery slip after being told the company will phone me when the visa is processed and I can pay by card over the phone prior to next day delivery."
Old Dec 12th 2009, 4:15 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update-How to Pay Courier Fee

I went looking in the wrong place for the payment info yesterday, but here it is from the Embassy, just to confirm.

Will the visa be issued on the day of the interview?

Visa processing takes 3 - 5 workdays. The visa will be returned to you by the Embassy's courier service, Secure Mail Services. On the day of the visa interview you will be required to purchase an envelope for the return of your documents once visa processing has been completed. The fee for the courier service beings at £14:00; payable by debit or credit card.

More courier information:
http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new...v/courier.html
Courier Service

Will they accept a check, or credit or debit card for the fee?
SMS accepts debit cards and most credit cards. They do not accept cash.

(links including DX's website inside the Embassy link above)

Visa fees may still be paid by other methods:

Visa fees
The fee is paid on the day of the visa interview to the Embassy cashier. Fees may be paid in cash - sterling or dollar equivalent; by International Money Order or Bankers Draft; by Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover or American Express; or Debit Card with the Visa logo. The Embassy does not accept any other credit or debit cards, or personal checks.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:42 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update-How to Pay Courier Fee

Info retained in the wiki here http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Courier_Fee_How_to_Pay

Thread unstuck.