Up Date

Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

kitty-uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Up Date

Hi to All

Just to update my time line.

Sent our 1-751 to TX SC on 12-19-05

Recived 1-797C Notic of Action dated 1-13-06 saying: Your alien card has been extended 12 months, your form will require a minimum of 120 days.
If you have not heard from us in 6 months contact this office.

Recived other 1-797C notice of action, Date of Decision 2-14-06

Saying: Your request for removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been APPROVED !!!! you are deemed to be a lawful permanent resident of the United States as of the date of your original admission ot adjustment of status.

I have to make a infopass appointment to obain a I-551 for myself and the girls.

No interview......

One thing I must pass on to others getting ready to post their 1-751 who have children is get a letter from their school or use a report card with the address on.
I know it does not ask for it on any form but a fellow where I work was asked for it at his interview here in San Antonio TX

I hope this little bit of info will help others
Best regards kitty
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Up Date

Originally Posted by kitty-uk
Your request for removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been APPROVED !!!!
Congratulations!

Ian
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Congratulations!

Ian

Thank you Ian, Nice blog......sorry to read about lucky tho
regards Kitty
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:46 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Texas is working fast. Congrats.

Hi to All

Recived 1-797C Notic of Action dated 1-13-06 saying: Your alien card has been extended 12 months, your form will require a minimum of 120 days.

Saying: Your request for removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been APPROVED !!!! you are deemed to be a lawful permanent resident of the United States as of the date of your original admission ot adjustment of status.

I have to make a infopass appointment to obain a I-551 for myself and the girls.

No interview......

One thing I must pass on to others getting ready to post their 1-751 who have children is get a letter from their school or use a report card with the address on.
I know it does not ask for it on any form but a fellow where I work was asked for it at his interview here in San Antonio TX

I hope this little bit of info will help others
Best regards kitty
Old Feb 26th 2006, 2:23 pm
Son 5 & Daughter 2 1/2

Pete F is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kitty.. Congrats.. Im just filling in the I751 now..
Just as a quick question.. Did you put your maiden name for the Family name or your married name?..
Im not sure what I need to put in the spouse family name for my USC wife..

Cheers..

Pete

[QUOTE=kitty-uk]Hi to All

No interview......
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Rete

Thank you and nice blog to you too..

Pete F

I'm sure I put my married name, and good luck to you both
regards
kitty
Old Mar 27th 2006, 3:54 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Kitty! Many congrats on sailing through your approval without an interview!

I have to file our I-751 next week, through TSC also. Just wondering, did you send any passport pics with your app? It says on the instructions that you need to, but your post reads that you need to go get your I-551. Do they keep your pics til you get to the local office or do you have to take another set for the GC?

Kate. xxx

Last edited by katesbackagain; Mar 27th 2006 at 4:20 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Kate

I did not send in any pic's as I used the old form, silly me!!! but as I am still waiting to get my passport back.... I have yet to make a appt but I'll let you know what happens when it happens, and good luck.
regards kitty
Old Mar 28th 2006, 1:44 pm
Son 5 & Daughter 2 1/2

Pete F is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All.
Well I send in my I751 and supporting docs via Fedex which caused a stir when I tracked online. It had been redirected from Vermont SC to the local Hub. Looks like VSC go collect the main now..
I fedexed it on the 16th March arrived on the 17th, and the I797 arrived yesterday, 27th March witht he usual Alien card is extended year etc..

Will see how long it takes now.
Pete and Carla (Very pregnant , Emily due to arrive in 2 /12 weeks)

Hi Kate

I did not send in any pic's as I used the old form, silly me!!! but as I am still waiting to get my passport back.... I have yet to make a appt but I'll let you know what happens when it happens, and good luck.
regards kitty