Unite for Ukrainian?

Old Sep 27th 2022, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Ironbruu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Unite for Ukrainian?

Hi ,I’m asking for a work colleague- he is on a TNVisa from canada , he’s currently in USA . Can he apply for ukraine sponsor program for his Ukrainian buddy ? I mean the financial support application as per the unite for ukraine program here ->https://www.uscis.gov/ukraine
Old Sep 27th 2022, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

newacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unite for Ukrainian?

Yes, anyone in legal status in the US (even including people on DACA, TPS, DED, and people who were paroled into the US) can be a sponsor for Uniting for Ukraine.
Old Sep 27th 2022, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newacct
Yes, anyone in legal status in the US (even including people on DACA, TPS, DED, and people who were paroled into the US) can be a sponsor for Uniting for Ukraine.
anyone on here has any experiences ? Can’t see any threads here ,
thanks
Old Sep 28th 2022, 8:00 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I have never seen it mentioned on here. I think you might be the first.

Rene
Old Sep 28th 2022, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

when a declaration of Support is complete and accepted what are the next steps for beneficiary to do? Can the Ukrainian also work in the usa?
Old Sep 28th 2022, 8:30 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ironbruu
when a declaration of Support is complete and accepted what are the next steps for beneficiary to do? Can the Ukrainian also work in the usa?

As the form says that the sponsor must agree to support the beneficiary for the entire term of their stay in the US, one would think not.
Old Sep 28th 2022, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
As the form says that the sponsor must agree to support the beneficiary for the entire term of their stay in the US, one would think not.
then what is this ?

https://www.uscis.gov/ukraine
Applying for Employment Authorization

After you (the beneficiary) are paroled into the United States, you are eligible to apply for discretionary employment authorization from USCIS. To apply for discretionary employment authorization, you must submit Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
Old Sep 28th 2022, 8:54 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

then what is this ?

https://www.uscis.gov/ukraine
Applying for Employment Authorization

After you (the beneficiary) are paroled into the United States, you are eligible to apply for discretionary employment authorization from USCIS. To apply for discretionary employment authorization, you must submit Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
Then if that's what it says, that must be the case.
Old Sep 28th 2022, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Do we know if there is a lump sum aid payment for Ukrainians like Canada and UK? Or did Biden say.. oooh no no no way hosay
Old Sep 29th 2022, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Actually I do have another query. Once the beneficiary arrive in the USA and needs to head back to Europe after say a month what is the Authorization to travel process? They would need to complete one before they live? They can then come and go to usa as they please once arrived is what i'm asking. Do they need to apply for TPS? (temporary protected status form)?
Old Sep 29th 2022, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

newacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I do have another query. Once the beneficiary arrive in the USA and needs to head back to Europe after say a month what is the Authorization to travel process? They would need to complete one before they live? They can then come and go to usa as they please once arrived is what i'm asking. Do they need to apply for TPS? (temporary protected status form)?
They can't apply for TPS. TPS for Ukrainians is only for those who were residing in the US on April 11, 2022 and physically present in the US on April 19, 2022.

I can't find any good information about how U4U beneficiaries can leave and re-enter the US. I guess presumably you can go through the U4U process again to sponsor for them to be paroled into the US again? I don't know. Until there is better information, this guy's Ukrainian buddy should be prepared to remain in the US.
Old Oct 28th 2022, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Okay so she had been paroled into USA on a 2 year visa stamp. Can she now not leave until another form workflow processing is complete?
Old Nov 9th 2022, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Folks , help required here as I can't find an answer. After the ukrainian left USA to go back to Ukraine after getting a 2 year paraole. Can she now travel back to United states? The existing confirmation to travel is now null? Or can she use the it again to travel back?
Old Nov 9th 2022, 9:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks , help required here as I can't find an answer. After the ukrainian left USA to go back to Ukraine after getting a 2 year paraole. Can she now travel back to United states? The existing confirmation to travel is now null? Or can she use the it again to travel back?
Did she get the required advance authorisation?

"Terminating Your Parole

If you have already been paroled into the United States, your parole will automatically be terminated if:
  • You depart the United States without obtaining advance authorization to travel; or
  • Your parole period expires."
Old Nov 9th 2022, 10:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Did the person leave the US while awaiting a green card? Did she just travel out of the US with the Advance Parole (1-131) or did she apply for the permit that allows you to be outside of the US under certain circumstances for up to 2 years?

If she left with just the approved Advance Parole I-131 and the time noted on the document has not lapsed, then yes, she can return. I'm not sure what you are referring to with the 2 year parole document and what her status in the US was before she traveled. Can you clarify?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.