Udall Appreciation Thread

Old Dec 5th 2002, 8:22 pm
Nic
Forum Regular

Nic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Udall Appreciation Thread

Matthew, thanks for all you do! You keep us informed, keep us chuckling, keep us together when the centre will not hold. Thanks, I appreciate your (unpaid) efforts!

Cheers

PS: And to everyone who contributes to this board in a positve way, I thank you also. Y'all make this current separation from my sweetie a little easier to bear.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

peter d'souza is an unknown quantity at this point

The real gems are Alvena Ferreira (of www.docsteen.com ), & Rete who spend time & effort helping others out.

Their contributions are far far more significant than Udall's.

A big thank you to RETE, & ALVENA.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 8:58 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Udall has provided helpful info too

Juliet
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:06 pm
Nic
Forum Regular

Note to self: Next time, put a note on the note noting that rudeness and hostility is just not appreciated in an appreciation thread.

Toodles!
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:17 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Udall Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by Nic
Matthew, thanks for all you do! You keep us informed, keep us chuckling, keep us together when the centre will not hold. Thanks, I appreciate your (unpaid) efforts!

Cheers

PS: And to everyone who contributes to this board in a positve way, I thank you also. Y'all make this current separation from my sweetie a little easier to bear.
Thanks Nic! And I echo the notion that there are many others too who help where and when they can.
M.U.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point

LETS APPRECIATE A QUOTE FROM UDALL'S RESPONSE TO ANGE:......

"I don’t doubt that he’s really an attorney either, but what I do wonder is why you act like such a bitch to the one attorney who “has� taken time to share information with you? Is this how you typically treat people who volunteer to help you?"

HOW DARE YOU UDALL? That was totally inappropiate! We all appreciate your help and advice, but that WORD was not necessary!

Claudia

Last edited by claudia13839; Dec 5th 2002 at 9:32 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

I for one am very appreciative of Mr. Udall. One thing to remember is most of us are here because we have no where else to turn but to each other for help. The sage advice given by the Attorney's here is not done because they have to, but because they WANT to.

Thanks,

Leslie
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:31 pm
Nic
Forum Regular

*shaking head* Claudia, Claudia, Claudia...
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:39 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by claudia13839

"I don’t doubt that he’s really an attorney either, but what I do wonder is why you act like such a bitch to the one attorney who “has� taken time to share information with you? Is this how you typically treat people who volunteer to help you?"

HOW DARE YOU UDALL? That was totally inappropiate! We all appreciate your help and advice, but that WORD was not necessary!

Claudia
You are right Claudia. I've changed it to witch.
I've done nothing but share information with her, and pretty much all I've ever received from her in return for my efforts is attitude, slurs about my ability, questions about my motives, etc. Personally I think Bitch was more appropriate than witch, but you are right that I should not use the B word (you should have seen the posting from earlier today that I typed out, but decided "not" to post because I thought it was too offensive :-).

M.U.

Last edited by Matthew Udall; Dec 5th 2002 at 9:52 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Matt!

LOL!!!

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Dec 5th 2002, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL! Claudia don't bother!! The man has groupie's already. He's a living legend!

I appreciate you and everybody else's private messages but trust me on this, it's not even worth it

Ange

Originally posted by claudia13839

Claudia
Old Dec 5th 2002, 10:20 pm
Nic
Forum Regular

*shaking head* Ange, Ange, Ange....invective is constipating. They have over the counter stuff for that - or there's always bran. Brandishing your "privates" in public is just not anything I wish to see - so put your unmentionables away. If you're not going to publish all your messages of support then shaddup about em.

Ta ta,

A normally reserved Canuck gone mad, mad, mad, I tell you!
Old Dec 5th 2002, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL! I believe you can leave the anal retentiveness cracks for someone else I assure you I am quite healthy in that respect. I just have a difficult time dealing with OTHER people's bullsh#t

In any case, I simply did not want claudia to catch a nasty slap for actually voicing her opining on this forum. I've noticed that if you don't agree with people who think they walk on water, you get APPRECIATION THREADS created to shut you right up!!!! LOL!! You're a trip Nic.

Ange calling the UK to laugh a little

Originally posted by Nic
*shaking head* Ange, Ange, Ange....invective is constipating. They have over the counter stuff for that - or there's always bran. Brandishing your "privates" in public is just not anything I wish to see - so put your unmentionables away. If you're not going to publish all your messages of support then shaddup about em.

Ta ta,

A normally reserved Canuck gone mad, mad, mad, I tell you!
Old Dec 5th 2002, 10:44 pm
Nic
Forum Regular

Hey Ange, glad I made you chuckle; it's better than your alternative mode of response.

I'm appreciative of anyone here who takes the time to inform or lighten the burden we all share - even you.

Take care, eh,

A colon-ial trippin'
Old Dec 5th 2002, 10:53 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Nic,

Are you Canadian? (eh!!)

Juliet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.